cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need some new music

ashl3e
Local Performer

Anyone have any new or good songs they want to share with me ?

my genre is 

rap, r&b, grunge, classic rock, & some country.

I pretty much like anything with a good beat and good lyrics 

28 Replies

UCPChromebook
Local Performer

2000s and hip hop 

@ashl3e  here is my personal playlist that has a great assortment of songs that you may find to your liking. This playlist has climbed just north of 1,000 songs, I will also include my "All Women's Playlist" I created this playlist last Mother's Day for all the women here on Pandora. Enjoy the music. 

https://pandora.app.link/mtN9MvPumdb ,  https://pandora.app.link/5TVhXZSumdb .  Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Dad_Rock
Local Performer

Do you think Courtney had Kurt killed?

@Dad_Rock  no, I think the excessive alcohol and drugs was the primary trigger, along with their relationship spiraling downward. This was all the fuel that was needed to cause his suicide. As much as I hate to even mention it, but it is exactly the very same mirrored life style that caused my brother Donnie to take his own life 15 months ago (minus being a world known musician). Everything else was exact to the letter. Anytime you mix drugs, alcohol, as well as heightened stress, suicide is just around the corner. (My opinion), but the numbers are on my side as well. Just look at the results. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

GREATESTEVER
Local Performer

Hey how r u did u ever get the new music

26878AD3-84C5-496C-9CC4-37EDDD68A58F.jpeg

Fresco_Lives
Local Performer

Fever Ray, Ki Theory, and Big Data.. this is not in your genre range. thus making it very new music 😁

There are no human words to describe me.

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska So sorry to hear about your brother, my friend. 😔 If you want to chat, I'm around for you. We're all here for you.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

@ErickPandora  thank you friend, but I'm doing good. The hardest part about this whole thing with suicide, for one of course it is the loss of your loved one, but the other goes way beyond. You have so many mixed emotions and feelings. Why did I not notice something was wrong? Why could he not trust me enough to come to me about his problems? How did I miss the warning signs of his deep depression? These feelings do not go away, neither do the questions. Thank you Erick for your concern, you take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska I know the sentiment. I lost my grandfather to a situation where I was left with similar questions. I think about him and ask myself those same questions daily too. I like to remember him for the positive legacy he left behind in his span. 

I hope you continue to be well and remember that I'm around if you need me. Thanks for being a part of our family. We're thankful for you. :pandora:

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ashl3e Welcome to the :pandora: Community!

Have you checked out the Playlist Swap board yet? That's a space where you & the rest of our Community members can share your stations, playlists, podcasts, songs, and/or Pandora Stories.

I also found these threads that may or may not interest you:

council14552
Local Performer

when you want it

FPC5150
Opening Act

HEY we got some new drip for you check out are artist JFK NEW (ep)https://pandora.app.link/E4IgBsZ0rdb  shroomz by JFKshroomz by JFK

Tags (3)

RUn333KRACK
Underground

This may not be in your GENRES that you listen to but i am going to go out on the limb and suggest to you Josh GROBAN'S newest album HARMONY...where he covers 20 songs and interprets them his way and much much better then just a basic COVERING A SONG....give it a try

PaulFults1984
Local Performer

sorry Miss Jackson, Stan, B.O.B. and don't forget about Ludacris "Southern Hospitality"

Moderator Edit: Format

@Fresco_Lives I will add three songs each to the GSOTD playlist, if there are any explicit songs, I will add them to the Explicit playlist and post. I will also make mention of you for requesting them. Take care and stay safe.

Moderator Edit: Format

MOHLovesAlaska

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

Worldwide Beautiful by Kane Brown

Wellerman by The Wellermen is a twist on the tiktok famous sea shanty

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

Resentedtiger
Underground

Try 7 miles south Texas rain 

or country side I think it’s by Florida Georgia line or one beer

KTbrother8