cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improvement Suggestions

brannimlove
Local Performer

Can we get the option to upload a picture to our profiles? Drives me crazy that I can't personalize that one basic thing.... music wise; I like the modes but I would like to have stronger control over albums; make it easier to get to them and collect them; even on the free version of Pandora; if I have to watch an ad or 2; I'll trade that to get an option to collect the album instead of having to make a playlist to have it in my collection.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @brannimlove. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. 

Profile Photo on your Pandora Profile + Community:

Sorry about this, but the only way to get a photo on your Pandora profile is by connecting to Facebook.
In the meantime, another community member created a feature suggestion: Profile Picture - No Facebook

To upvote an idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the request to express your interest in seeing this option implemented. 

++

Albums + Collecting:

As you may know, listening to albums and other on-demand content is a feature of Premium. With Premium Access,  you should be able to collect albums to listen to. Once the session is over, your account will revert back to your original experience. When enable Premium Access again by watching an advertisement, you should be able to view the content collected from your previous session. Your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Premium. 

You can add songs, albums or podcasts to your collection and access them under My Collection. You can collect tracks from the Now Playing screen, or search our library to collect music or podcasts to listen to later without disrupting the current track.

• To add the Now Playing track to your collection, tap the add icon (+) below the album art.
  • To add songs, albums or podcasts to search to find what you are looking for, then tap the add icon on the song, album or podcast page.
  • A checkmark will appear to confirm your selection has been added. To remove collected sources, simply tap the checkmark that replaces the add icon.

You can find out more about how these sessions work here: Premium Access

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos