cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s been wonderful but unrewarding financially.

Poprocks
Opening Act

I have taken this seriously for over 4 years and I have yet to make a penny, the massive amount of traffic I have sent Pandora’s way is easily over 20 million people at this point. Really figured my hard work would pay off financially and it didn’t. I am broken up over this, all the press I have gotten was straight down my througt, in short I’m leaving this as work. Really thought I’d own a house at this point.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Poprocks
Opening Act

I’m at the point where I have to look at my life, still have no idea how in this world a woman selling pictures of herself on the internet is more secsessful financially than me. Started from the ground up, distributed through social media. Man I had the numbers. I’m going golfing, been broke most of my life, mentally ill from how poorly I was treated in life by my family. And I have to be the hardest working person putting things like this together. I can’t explain the feeling I have right now. At the least I made unique quality content, gave it my all every single time I went to the drawing board. In the end, and in closing I wouldn’t change a single thing I did. Thank you for lessoning 

0 Kudos

@Poprocks Next month will be two years since my second oldest brother Donnie took his own life, to this day I'm devastated, we have always been a close family, I had 13 siblings, now 12 since his passing. We all confided in one another, we have always been helpful to one another, and we always protected each other. I have questioned myself a million and one times, "What could I have done to prevent his suicide?" "Why was I so blind to not see the signs?" I live with these questions every day. And so does all the rest of my siblings. 

My point is this, we all have valleys and mountains we face in life, some are steeper than others, and some are a cakewalk. How we face it and how we decide to face it will determine how easy or how hard the climb will be. When you climb your mountain alone then you have just decided to make it that much harder. That is what my brother Donnie had decided, he chose to climb his alone, you don't have to, there is always someone you can reach out to. You may be shocked at the support you receive, don't be too proud to ask for help, for support. 

I wish you all of the best in your life, and I also wish you great success. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Poprocks
Opening Act

Thank you I do have my Aunt in my life and to put it short those 2 are enuf family for me. I’m glad I went out with my friend today, there there for me when I need it. I kinda feel like going back and fixing these posts I made. Talked to royalties today after like thinking that was the way to go about it. Back in December they were like, well the form seamed like I’d be making something. Last talked to the person in January then nothing after they emailed me. Other than recently I got told when I called today that I wouldn’t go about it like that. Anyways I’m jest going to go back to work somewhere. it’s always exciting when I run into a fan, that makes me proud. I had eye contact with this teen a couple months back when I went to the store and I jest wearing a tshirt (like I never go shopping in short sleeves.) I’ll never forget that, it was like a omg it’s you look in her eyes, she was with her dad. (: Another one I’ll never forget was this lady who like shouted my name at Walmart I can’t remember what she said after but she was so happy to see me. I’m really leaving this feeling fantastic about what I have accomplished over the years, that’s what’s important to me. I’m not going to run into much I can’t handle, I’m hard pressed to find that. My work ethic is off the charts. I’m going to be fine. No one else did it like I did, that I can definitely say. Ranging from such nich works only could be described as a cult classic film in comparison. To the road I decided to go down with the, I know the kids call it edm but its techno music. At the start of Channel 2. Taking that to a really untapped market that jest, the music didn’t get played, these were some of the reasons I decided to go where I did branching off into adult content, some small arguments near the end of my decision over a year and like what, 7, 8 months ago.  It’s on the house. Always has been. I don’t think I’d have it any other way. It was about giving people a shot at finding something alternative they liked in the earlier days. I’ve had some heavy stations.  I have never duplicated my process making a station, there all crafted different. I have to go enjoy the rest of my night, really wish I didn’t write a pissy comment on my Facebook page but I think I’m jest going to not get back into that for now.  Thank you for the comment by the way.

Poprocks
Opening Act

That omg girl, I’m like playing it off it was in a quick stand off, where we locked eyes and she’s like, I know. 

0 Kudos

Poprocks
Opening Act

My names Trevor Piel by the way. I did it on Facebook after Twitter.