cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laugh Or Smile Of The Day.

I have been trying to encourage all who read my post "A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day." But I have realized that sometimes all one my need to be encouraged for a day, is just a simple smile or a good hearty laugh 😂. So I will try my best to get a smile ☺ or a good hearty laugh out of you each and every day if I can.

I will post a joke each day, and hopefully it will accomplish my goal, and that is to get you to laugh and or smile, or perhaps both. These jokes will be clean, family friendly, due to the simple fact that there are many youngsters that reply to my posts. I realize by keeping these jokes good and clean that some may sound really corny to adults, but may be really funny to the young crowd. So please keep that in mind as you read.

Q: What’s red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick  (OOOOOUCH).

Have a great day dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
243 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the laughs and positivity you bring to the community, @MOHLovesAlaska. Hope you have a great weekend!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

@AlyssaPandora Happy Friday to you dear friend, I'm happy you got a good laugh, I thank you for your great support and kind replies as always. Have a great Friday and a blessed weekend. Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

@AdamPandora and perhaps a nose job...Have a great Friday friend, and a blessed weekend as well.

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Monday morning dear friend, as you know there are only seven days left until Christmas. I hope you get a good laugh or a nice smile after reading this joke...

409b271d81e2908c9ab5cfab0ac7d5dd.jpg And I always thought it was Snow Patrol...

Have a great Monday, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow only 7 days until Christmas! 

Thanks for the laughs this holiday season, @MOHLovesAlaska😁

@AdamPandora You're welcome dear friend, it has been my privilege to try and bring laughs and smiles to all who read this post...and even those that they perhaps share these jokes with as well...Have a great day, a blessed week, and a memorable Christmas...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday afternoon dear friend, hopefully, this will plant a smile on your face. 

233e28a5201cdcc7cba61d213dcff5bf--christmas-humor-christmas-fun.jpg I guess they have the same effect on all who eat them...

Have a great day friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's funny, @MOHLovesAlaska😂😂

Good Thursday afternoon dear friend, hopefully, this will put a smile on your face.

christmas-santa-jokes-01.jpg I wonder if it is just as loud as the original? 

Have a great day friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a good one, @MOHLovesAlaska😂🎅🏍

Good Friday morning dear friend, hopefully, this will put a smile on your face...

c6e4b2127e8076be2d36b7a0e06b193e.jpg 

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend. Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

LOL. This is a funny one @MOHLovesAlaska 🤣

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

Good Saturday morning dear friend, hopefully, this will add a smile to your day.

Q: Why do Christmas Trees look so sexy before going out?

A: Because they know how to Spruce up...

Have a great Saturday, a wonderful weekend, and a memorable Christmas...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

desertlifr2
Local Performer

That's so " corny" you can't help by laugh out loud.. sure people starring at me.. ( idc) ..

That's a compliment btw, love those little jokes!! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

All of your Christmas jokes are so good, @MOHLovesAlaska😂

Thanks again for the laughs this weekend!

@desertlifr2 I'm glad you were able to get to laugh, that is exactly why I created this thread, to get people to smile or have a good laugh. Have a great Christmas and a Happy memorable New Year. And Thank you for your very kind reply.

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Happy Christmas Eve dear friend, hopefully, this will bring a smile to you or perhaps even a laugh.

b55de855e84814072dfa41ba1672b942--christmas-quotes-christmas-fun.jpg That's one way of getting rid of the yellow stain...

Have a happy and very Merry Christmas dear friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

At least his hat is still in place! 🤣

Merry Christmas, @MOHLovesAlaska

@AdamPandora Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you once again my friend for you're support and for the very kind replies. Have a joyous Christmas and a very Happy memorable New Year.

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday morning dear friend, now that Christmas is put on the back burner here is something to get you started for the New Year. Hopefully, it will add some laughter to your young day. 

86ed4aac7741eb08666c961bde88bd95.jpg

Have a blessed day, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska