cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laugh Or Smile Of The Day.

I have been trying to encourage all who read my post "A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day." But I have realized that sometimes all one my need to be encouraged for a day, is just a simple smile or a good hearty laugh 😂. So I will try my best to get a smile ☺ or a good hearty laugh out of you each and every day if I can.

I will post a joke each day, and hopefully it will accomplish my goal, and that is to get you to laugh and or smile, or perhaps both. These jokes will be clean, family friendly, due to the simple fact that there are many youngsters that reply to my posts. I realize by keeping these jokes good and clean that some may sound really corny to adults, but may be really funny to the young crowd. So please keep that in mind as you read.

Q: What’s red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick  (OOOOOUCH).

Have a great day dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
243 Replies

Good Thursday morning dear friend, hopefully this will get you to smile☺.

Q: "What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?"

A: "They're both Paris sites. 

Have a great day, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska I love a good play on words. 😂

Happy Friday! 

Good Saturday night dear friend, I hope you're enjoying the weekend thus far, hopefully this will add some good to your weekend. 

"I thought the dryer was shrinking my clothes. Turns out it was too many trips to the refrigerator all along. 

Have a great weekend, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

😂😂😂

Thanks for the weekend laughs, @MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday afternoon dear friend, hopefully this will bring you a smile ☺ or even a good laugh.

Q: "How does dry skin affect you at work?"

A: "You don’t have any elbow grease to put into it."

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend, hopefully this will get you to smile.

Q: What concert costs just 45 cents?

A: 50 Cent featuring Nickelback. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's amazing, @MOHLovesAlaska😂

Hope you have a great day as well! 

@AdamPandora I'm happy you liked that one, I really liked it as well. Have a great day dear friend. Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Saturday night dear friend, hopefully this will add some good to your weekend. 

Wife asked her husband, " Sweetie am I still good looking?" Before he could answer her a peeping Tom walks by and closes the shade on the window. 

Have a great weekend dear friend, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Sunday morning dear friend, hopefully this will get you to smile ☺. 

Husband says to his wife " Honey we should get a home improvement loan." Wife says here is a 1,000 dollars for you to move out....ooouch...

Have a great weekend, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

HausOfKIWI
Underground

@MOHLovesAlaska I just spent way too much time reading and laughing through all of these 🤣🤣

Thanks for creating this thread! 

@HausOfKIWI thank you for taking the time to read this post. I am very thankful for your support. Have a great weekend dear friend. Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Monday afternoon dear friend, hopefully this will brighten the rest of your day. 

Newlywed couple goes on their honeymoon, wife tells her husband she is afraid of the dark, so the husband undresses in the light. The next night the wife tells her husband she is no longer afraid of the dark. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska I'm loving the series of husband and wife jokes you've been sharing. 😂

Thanks for the laughs! 

Good Tuesday afternoon dear friend, hopefully this will add some joy to your day. 

A guy invites his friend over for supper as they sit down to eat they say grace before eating. Once they finish their meal the friend says wow, that was different, his friend replies, what do you mean by different? Well, for one you say grace before you eat, and two the food was incredible. Friend replies, well, don't you say grace before you eat at your house? Oh, no we say it after we eat because eating cooked food at our house can be hazardous to your health. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday morning dear friend, hopefully this will add some brightness to your day. 

Growing up I lived in a tough neighborhood it was so tough we included holdup money in our family budget. Our neighborhood was so tough we used pepperspray as a spice. Our neighborhood was so tough there was a Mason crew putting in a new sidewalk and when they put their hands in the cement they felt another hand. Man it was tough...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Monday evening dear friend, hopefully, this will get you in the mood for Thanksgiving by putting a smile on your face.

EC500464_preview.jpg Have a Happy Thanksgiving dear friend.

Take care and GOD bless.

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

😂😂😂

Thanks for sharing, @MOHLovesAlaska!

Hope you are have a safe holiday week! 

Good Wednesday afternoon dear friend, hopefully this will bring a smile to your face.

My family has asked me to quit telling Thanksgiving jokes, so I considered the matter and told them I would, but I couldn't quit cold turkey...

Have a Happy as well as a very memorable Thanksgiving dear friend. Take care, and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

This was the perfect post for today, @MOHLovesAlaska😂

Hope you are having a great holiday week!