RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

Hi MOHLovesAlaska! Would you mind considering my 2 new songs for your GSOTD playlist? My Artist name is Cocktails at 6. The music is poolside chill electronica, with a hint of electric guitar 🙂  My latest track "Vegas Vertigo" was added to the AMP: Fresh Cuts playlist, which has helped. I would like to keep the momentum going! Thank you for listening!

https://pandora.app.link/zqwy2xAKcjb

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

I'll check out your tunes, Floyd! Give mine a listen when you get a chance. Thanks! 

https://pandora.app.link/zqwy2xAKcjb

@Cocktailsat6 I would be more than happy to listen to your music, if I am able to I will add your songs to tomorrow's posting and playlist. I say able to, it just depends on how busy my workday will be, if it is much like today then keep an eye out because it will be posted. Thanks for your link. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

RootsReggae89
Local Performer

My Bands Music Is Available to Listen On Pandora but I can’t start a station. Can someone look into this? The Bands Name Is “Undisputed World Champions”

floydkelly2012
Underground

Hello and thank you for responding.  All my music is instrumental, so yeah, it' clean 🙂

Here is a link to my Pandora profile - the best of my work are the following and released this year

Floyd Kelly on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics

1) Sophia,

2) Penteerium,

3) Dandelion Breeze (Flight Mix),

4) Chrysanthemum,

5) Deepest Sympathies (Warm Mix),

6) Smoothies,

7) Purple Ganache,

😎 Sytaria and

9) Keria's Waltz (Fine Mix).

A fried chicken a day keeps the broccoli away.

floydkelly2012
Underground

Thank you so much for your assistance and I hope you have a great day!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RootsReggae89 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

mannylmensajero
Underground

Good morning,

I seems to have a problem with a release not showing on my artist page, rather having another page created with my name.  Can this be resolved soon? I had this same issue with other releases a few months back but it had since then been resolved until this most recent release. Was told it was a metadata issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mannylmensajero I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

For future reference, you can always contact them directly with any questions you have here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

mannylmensajero
Underground

Perfect, thank you. Have a good one.

mostentertainme
Local Performer

make sure tocheck out bmost on pandora

mostentertainme
Local Performer

check out bmost

@mostentertainme good Sunday afternoon, I curate the GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) Clean only post and playlist, so I cannot add any of the music to the playlist, but what I can do is talk about the artist and the artist music on the post, and that is what I will do. So keep an eye out for Tuesday's posting, that will be the next time I post. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

floydkelly2012
Underground

Hi there, hope you are doing well.  Listening to your music now.

@floydkelly2012 good Monday morning, I will add the first three songs of yours to the GSOTD post and playlist for tomorrow's posting. If you would like, you can reply back giving some detailed information about the first three songs "Sophia, Penteerium, and Dandelion Breeze". What are the genres of these three songs? What inspired the music, and how you came about with the titles of these songs? One of the best features of the GSOTD post, besides the playlist, is giving some background info about the artists, and the songs that they wrote. Have a great day, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

floydkelly2012
Underground

Sophia - This piece of music is in the New Age and Alternative Music
genres.  I created this in an attempt to elicit world imagery for the
listener.  I like to try new chord progressions and while creating
this, I was attracted to the way the chords depict a middle-eastern
flair.  Sophia was also created as a tribute to a canine friend from
long ago.

Penteerium - This piece of music is a re-work of an older piece a few
years ago when I was just starting to make music.  The older version
was titled "Blue Reflections" and was entered in two categories at the
56th Grammy Awards competition.  Back then, my music-making skills
were in development so many cringed at hearing the sound.  I re-worked
the piece and I think it's much better now.  This piece of music is in
the New Age and Alternative Music genres.

Dandelion Breeze - I like to review my music I have created over the
years to see where I can re-work a piece to hone my skills as a music
composer and sound-mixer.  I chose to re-work Dandelion Breeze because
of it's simple structure - except this time adding the cool synth
tones to create a feeling of lightheartedness.  Dandelion Breeze is
originally from my album "Escape from Earth" (2016); and this was
entered into the 57th Grammy Awards competition.  This piece of music
is in the New Age and Alternative Music genres.

Thank you and thank you to listeners of my music.  These three pieces
are currently considered "The Best of Floyd Kelly" since I started
composing music and sound-mixing 8 years ago.  Currently, my library
is over 70 pieces of music and I hope to keep learning.

@floydkelly2012 thank you for your prompt response and thank you for the detailed info you have given me for tomorrow's post. The link for the GSOTD playlist can be found at the very beginning of the GSOTD post, your music will be added to that playlist tomorrow. Have a great Monday, take care, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

aajpity
Underground

I am just a small artist but I did notice my second project is for a completely new separate artist. I am unable to be in control of my Pandora artist profile, so far as I know.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/post-mortem/ARr5vcrjJppbvlX?part=ug-desktop&corr=1484580264

https://www.pandora.com/artist/post-mortem/ARj9PVmJ225Znzw?part=ug-desktop&corr=1484580264

These are both of my albums, so it would be cool for these to be grouped together, if at all possible.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aajpity I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Sarajademusic
Local Performer

Yes this is happening to me too. Although I am on Pandora it will not find my artist name in order for me to claim my page. Your help in resolving the issue would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!