Do I need an app on my laptop? I don't have a shuffle option at all 😞

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
31 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

So glad to hear those steps helped, @sandyroe.

Happy listening! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

mym0925
Local Performer

I cannot shuffle and I have a premium account.  I did go to My Collections and sort by station.  NO OPTION TO SHUFFLE STATIONS.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @mym0925. 👋

Thanks for reporting this. I'd be happy to help offer some tips on how to shuffle your stations.

Shuffling from the My Collection page:

• Premium listeners can go to My Collection, and sort the collection by Stations and select Shuffle Stations.
  • All tiers can switch between Shuffle All and a custom shuffle: just click the carat (down arrow) on the Shuffle On icon and choose either Shuffle All or Custom.

Customizing Shuffle Stations:

Stations with a blue shuffle icon will be included in the Shuffle rotation. Clicking on that icon will remove that station from your shuffle rotation.

You can customize the station included in your shuffle selection by:

• Hovering over the Shuffle On icon which will appear on the Now Playing screen which will reveal a pencil icon.
  • Clicking the pencil icon will bring you to the My Collection page.
  • Check or uncheck each station to modify your shuffle experience, either in the bottom right corner of each stations' album art, or (if you're using A-Z sorting) to the right of the station name.
  • Premium listeners can navigate more easily when customizing the shuffle experience, by sorting the stations by Recent (date added), A-Z (alphabetical) or Time Listened using the caret on the far right of your screen.

To exit Shuffle, simply select and play an individual station.

Let me know if you're able to locate Shuffle by going to My Collection. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

olivarjh
Local Performer

This is what I was looking for. Thank you...now feeling a bit silly.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries, @olivarjh. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're always happy to help. Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

0 Kudos

lambrake
Local Performer

This solves the problem for premium accounts.

But I have to say that before premium accounts, the option to shuffle stations was on the very top menu. I believe Pandora should make an exception to the menu hierarchy and bring back this very important option on the very top menu, not buried 3 levels down.

Which each menu level, one gets 10 times more options. So at the 3rd level down one has to search among 100 options to find this one, and this option is way more important than that. Just my opinion. Thanks.

0 Kudos

DMMGTM
Local Performer

Thanks - it worked!

quantum0
Local Performer

Wow, I literally didn't have a pandora premium account for years because this feature was hidden so much when using premium! Please have Pandora make this shuffle feature more obvious on Premium!!

0 Kudos

jmartin37066
Underground

My collection of different songs... I can not seem to get them to shuffle.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmartin37066 I do see you are currently upgraded to Pandora Premium, so you should be able to shuffle your collected songs.

To do so, first sort your collection by Songs, and then click on the Shuffle all songs icon:

Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 10.38.07 AM.png

Hope this helps!

jmartin37066
Underground

Thank you, Alan. I followed your steps. Shuffling through my different songs/genres.

Enjoy your weekend.

Joe

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmartin37066 Always happy to help. 😎

0 Kudos