cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Pandora Crashing / Shutting Down

theteacher4u78
Local Performer

Same thing at my school.  I am wondering if these admin or others are blocking music???  I am hearing that it is happening at work, school, ect.  It works perfectly on my phone....go figure.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @theteacher4u78. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this. I moved your post over to the Desktop space as it sounds like you're having trouble using Pandora from your computer.

Using Work + School Computers:

It's possible to run into network firewalls if you're using a school or work computer.  Sometimes IT departments decide to limit their user's access to music streaming services like Pandora. If it isn't working when you listen, you may want to check with your IT department to make sure that they haven't blocked your access to streaming services.

More Details + Troubleshooting:

If you don't think that's what's happening, could you share more details about how you're listening when this occurs? 

• Are you using the Pandora Desktop App? If not, which web browser are you using?
  • Have you encountered any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

In the meantime, I would recommend through the troubleshooting steps based on how you listen. I've included for each browser and the Pandora Desktop app below.

Browser Troubleshooting:

Desktop App:

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos