cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: All playlists do not appear when adding songs to playlist

aw888ke
Local Performer

The Add to Playlist feature is only listing 5 of my playlists and will not scroll down any further. Help!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
20 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aw888ke Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

aw888ke
Local Performer
I am listening on a Windows computer in the Edge browser (although the same thing happens in Chrome). Here is a screenshot -- note there is no scrolling option, even though I have a dozen playlists:

[image.png]

David

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aw888ke Can you please try sending that screenshot to us one more time?

In order to attach a screenshot, you will need to open this Community thread in a web browser, and click on the camera icon located in the Reply box:

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 7.20.12 AM.png

Thanks again for all your help with this.

0 Kudos

aw888ke
Local Performer

pandora.jpg

I hope you can read this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aw888ke While a scroll bar is not present when adding content to a playlist, you should be able to use the two finger scrolling method or a scroll wheel on the mouse/trackpad to scroll through the list of options.

Let me know if this method works for you.

0 Kudos

jerrysnee
Local Performer

scrolling is not the issue. on a MacBook, when I'm listening to a song and click "add to playlist", the screen is mostly blank, showing only a few of my existing playlists at the top.  this only happens on the MacBook Air, not the iPhone 11.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jerrysnee Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

cardsbyjenj
Local Performer

Hello.  A large number of my playlists have been missing for a month now and I have only been able to add songs to the playlists that will show.  I'm quite irritated because I'm paying for Premium.  It was happening on my Android for a while, then fixed itself on there, but still will not show on my PC.  It will show 13 playlists that I can choose, but only shows blank scroll space below where the rest should be. 

I've made sure my Chrome is up to date.  It currently states: 

Chrome is up to date.  Version 105.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

playlists missing.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cardsbyjenj I moved your post over to this existing thread: Web: All playlists do not appear when adding songs to playlist

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: Chrome Troubleshooting

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

shortypunket
Local Performer

Having similar issue- premium member and my playlist filter isn’t working. So I can see playlists under “all” but not if I filter by playlist or try to add a new song to existing playlist. 

0 Kudos

jerrysnee
Local Performer

So its not only me. I'd so appreciate a reply - and a fix - from Pandora. They are no longer responding.

Thank you.
Jerry Snee

mod edit: removed personal information

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (09/09/22): Thanks so much for reporting this issue. 

An internal ticket with our engineering team has been created. All of the reports from this thread have been shared with them. Please keep an eye on this thread for future updates.

We appreciate your patience while this is being investigated.  🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

DanMac
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. It is frustrating as Playlists are the main reason I use Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DanMac Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

atb603
Local Performer

Hello, I'm having the same problem - only some of my playlists appear on the list when using Add to Playlist. I'm accessing through Chrome on a Mac.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @atb603. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Web: All playlists do not appear when adding songs to playlist

Thanks so much for reporting this. Our engineering team is currently looking into this issue. 

I've added your report to the internal ticket we have open. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

jerrysnee
Local Performer

3 things:

1. This issue - showing only some of my playlists (13 when I just counted) - exists on my MacBook Air (macOS Monterey 12.6) whether I'm accessing pandora via website or using the app. This problem does NOT exist on my iPhone.

2. While we are solving technical issues, Pandora allows me to add duplicate songs to playlists without a pop-up alerting me to the fact. And here again, then iPhone does present with this problem - if I try to add a song to a playlist via the iPhone, I DO get a pop-up screen alerting me if it’s a duplicate and giving me a choice to add anyway or not. Could we please see the option while using a Mac?

3. Finally, sometimes, only on MacBook (not on iPhone) I get the following during “Now Playing” - just a blue box while a song plays, with no information or ability to thumbs up/down, add to a playlist, etc.

jerrysnee_3-1664924966125.png
Please resolve these technical issues - especially the playlists not displaying. ♦️Pandora should really be offering some sort of compensation regarding this particular technical problem for we users who are paying for the service♦️ it’s been MONTHS now.

Two additional partial screenshots below - hope they help to expedite solving the above 3 problems.

Thank you.

jerrysnee_0-1664924471844.png

jerrysnee_2-1664924767275.png

0 Kudos

loislane924
Local Performer

Hi! I've noticed for a short while now that when I try to add a song to an existing playlist, only about half (or less) of my existing playlists show up in the little box that allows me to add the song to my list(s). I can add songs through my iPhone app, but it's not allowing me to do it through the desktop/online version.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @loislane924. 👋

To keep everything tidy, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Web: All playlists do not appear when adding songs to playlist

In the meantime, I've added your comment to an internal ticket we have open for this issue. Thanks for your patience while this is being worked on. 🎧

0 Kudos