cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Blocked

JS1957
Local Performer

HI All,

Suddenly ,  Pandora is blocked - I removed my Add Blocker - which had been set to pause on this site and has worked for the past 8 years.  Not sure why this sudden change.  I 'm using and Imac and Google Chrome. 

I can use Safari on my Desktop and Pandora works with that.  All my devices work fine with Pandora.

I might try the Desktop App.

Any technical suggestions ?

Thanks 

JS1957

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @JS1957 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Do you know if this is only happening with Chrome? You mentioned you were able to use Safari without issue.

When trying to play on Chrome, do you get an error message? If so, can you tell me what it says?

If you haven't already, here are a few steps to try for Chrome.

1. Make sure you're up to date with the latest Chrome version

2. Clear Browsing Data (including browsing history, cache and cookies):

• Click on the icon with 3 vertical dots in the upper right (located on the browser toolbar).
  • Select More Tools and then Clear Browsing Data.
  • On this screen, please select All time for the time range, and then click on Clear Data.
  • Restart the browser and go back to pandora.com.

3. Bypass the Pop-up Blocker for Pandora:

• Again, click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right, and select Settings.
  • Scroll down and click Advanced at the bottom.
  • Under Privacy and security, click Site Settings.
  • Click Popups and redirects. Under allow make sure pandora.com is listed. If not listed, Add https://www.pandora.com.

4. Turn off extensions.

Disable HTML5 Autoplay, Adblock, and NoScript, or allow www.pandora.com within them. To do that, go to chrome://extensions/ on your web browser.

5. Allow Pandora within your firewall or antivirus.

If you are using an internet firewall or anti-virus program, it could be blocking portions of our site. Try allowing access to pandora.com within those programs, and then try visiting our site again. If this doesn't help, then try disabling such programs entirely as a test to see if this affects your issue.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos