Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 04/22/2021: Unable to Shuffle

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 04/22/2021: Hi everyone! 👋

Thank you for reporting this issue with the Shuffle feature. We have shared your feedback with our engineering team on an internal ticket so they can investigate. They are now aware of this and they're working on it. In the meantime, please keep an eye on this thread as this is where will be providing updates on the status of the fix for this. 🎧

_______________________________________________________________________________________

04/23/2021 Pandora Update: Hi everyone! 👋We believe the error when attempting to shuffle music on our website has been resolved. If you're still having trouble, please try out the troubleshooting steps for your specific browser / Pandora Desktop app. 

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

++

Pandora Desktop App Troubleshooting:

Let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
86 Replies

ClevelandBill
Local Performer

Pandora works normally in Safari on my Mac.  But it is "stuck" on the Pandora App for MacOS and it is stuck on my Roku.  I tried signing on and off, to no avail.

HINT:  on the MacOS App, I cannot view my Subscription settings - but I was able to do everything through my browser.

0 Kudos

rwynne1
Underground

Thank You!  All is working now.  I need my Pandora shuffle going throughout the day!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

04/23/2021 Pandora Update:

The issue where listeners were unable to shuffle their stations on web has now been resolved.

This post will be closed from further comment. If you experience this issue again in the future, please create a new post and reference this existing thread.

Thanks for being part of community!

04/23/2021 Pandora Update: Hi everyone! 👋 We believe the error when attempting to shuffle music on our website has been resolved. If you're still having trouble, please try out the troubleshooting steps for your specific browser / Pandora Desktop app. 

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

++

Pandora Desktop App Troubleshooting:

Let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

ms_jenny
Local Performer

Yes it has!!!!!   Thank you!!!!  Have a great weekend everyone!! 😁

cybermac912
Local Performer

Today, when I turned shuffle on, I didn't get an error like yesterday, but I'm still only getting music from one station. I have 3 selected in my shuffle, and the interface shows "Shuffle Stations On". But it's now played 11 in a row from the same station, so it definitely doesn't seem to actually be shuffling anything.

In addition to reloading & restarting the app several times, I've tried both "Clear Cache and Restart" and "Reset App Data...", but nothing is working. I'd really like to have shuffle back.

0 Kudos

cybermac912
Local Performer

I switched to shuffling all stations, quit the app, then relaunched it. Noticed that the Shuffle was no longer on. After turning it on, shuffling seemed to work. Then I was able to go in and switch to a custom shuffle, and it seems to be working again.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cybermac912 I merged your post into this thread: RESOLVED: 04/22/2021: Unable to Shuffle

Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!