cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle selection unavailable

genebel
Underground

WTH

On my collections page I cant find a button to initiate shuffle feature. This just happened recently. I pay 9.99/month for service. Old system worked great for me, but then Pandora tried to reinvent the wheel. All the stations appear on my collection page, but no way to shuffle randomly. If i click on an artist it just plays on that artist ... forever (with some like artists).

Labels (1)
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @genebel! Welcome to community.

Can you tell me more about your device that you are using to listen to Pandora o

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

genebel
Underground
first of all I've had Pandora on this computer -- unpaid and paid -- for over 5 years.  Have a Pandora icon on my Firefox homepage. My computer is an HP  15" screen, Can't remember how to find the mdl number. When I click the icon the blue Pandora comes up, then goes directly to my collections page. There all my stations are displayed. There doesn't seem to be any way to initiate the shuffle feature. I've clicked on everything looking for a little pencil that's mentioned in some of the help articles.
I've forgotten how to take a screenshot.
Oh, I have windows 10.

Gene Belmont
"Get in Touch"
0 Kudos

datchoia751
Underground
Have you thought about resetting your phone and updating the app as soon as
you pay your subscription turn off the phone for a few minutes and it
should work
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@genebel You should be able to shuffle your stations.

To do so, sort your collection by Stations, and then click on Shuffle Stations:

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 8.35.53 AM.png

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos