cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: Buffering Issues

Johnela1
Local Performer

Having the same issues with Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Also happens with Spotify. Also happens from the phone, my desktop and laptop. Why cant we control of buffer rates? I know this would clear up some issues.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Johnela1. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble streaming Pandora.

It sounds like you may need to reboot your connection since you're experiencing this issue across devices.

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again. 

If Pandora still isn't working, could you check if you're able to connect to your network using another streaming service, such as YouTube? Do you experience buffering on other account? 

Hope this helps. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

BigMac1946
Local Performer

I am on a windows 10 home computer using Firefox or Google to listen to Pandora. All of a sudden my stations won't play, they keep buffering. My screen is a Samsung 24" monitor.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BigMac1946 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Web: Buffering Issues

To clarify, are you only experiencing this issue with Pandora?

Have you tried streaming websites such as YouTube?

If not, please try launching YouTube and let me know if you experience similar issues there as well.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos