cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something has gone wrong" Error with Playlist

Effy
Local Performer

I keep having this issue with the Windows app. How can we see if we've reached our cap for "Premium Access sessions?" Is there a way for us to monitor that?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Effy. 👋

Thanks for your post.

Premium Access Sessions:

There's a natural tension between valuable ad space and the listening experience. Because of that, we're actively testing the length of these sessions to provide the best listening experience for everyone. As a result, the average length and availability of your complimentary session may fluctuate.

That being said, there isn't a way to check your cap. You should receive a message stating that you've reached your limit for the sessions. However, most folks on this thread are receiving "Something went wrong..." when it should be the "You've reached your limit" message. In the meantime, I've been gathering the reports from community members running into this issue and sharing it with our engineering team. They are currently investigating the root cause of this issue behind the scenes. 

For folks initiating Premium Access, we'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience.

++

Your Account + Error Message:

I've taken a look at your account and you are a paid Premium subscriber. If you're receiving this error during your listening sessions as a subscriber, this is a different issue. I apologize for any confusion.  

For your situation, I would recommend running through these steps: Desktop App Troubleshooting

Does this happen when listening to stations, on-demand content (songs, albums, playlists) or podcasts?

If this happens when listening to podcasts, I do have an internal ticket open for this issue and a thread to monitor here: "Something Has Gone Wrong" When Playing Podcasts

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

Effy
Local Performer

Oh! I didn't know Premium was different than Premium Access. Anyway, it's happening whenever I try to play one of my playlists. One song will play and then I get the "Something Has Gone Wrong" message. It happens across platforms: web browser, windows desktop, iOS. Please help 🙂 Thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Effy. 👋

Thanks for getting back to me with those additional details. I've gone ahead and moved your post over to a separate thread as this is different from the original thread: "Something Has Gone Wrong" Error with Playlist

You mentioned that this error pops up across multiple devices, so this could be related to the playlist / song. 

Could you share which playlist(s) you're noticing this happen with?

Does the error message pop up with a specific song?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos