cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to save different shuffle selections

Ideas: Ability to save different shuffle selections

CatWard
Underground

It would be nice to be able to save different station shuffles.  For example, the stations I choose to shuffle at work are different than the stations I choose to shuffle at home, and it is a pain going in and unselecting 20 stations and selecting different ones each day.  Also, for holidays we shuffle through several stations with different genres at work, so a  Halloween shuffle, a Thanksgiving Shuffle, a Christmas shuffle, etc would be awesome to be able to have those set rather than having to reselect them each year.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
54 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hey @CatWard - thanks for your post.

I personally think this would be a great idea - let's see what the rest of the community has to say.

Thanks for being a part of our Community!

Talarin
Local Performer

Yes please!  I was just getting ready to send an email to support for this very feature for all the reasons stated by CatWard!  I think one solution would be to allow us to add stations to playlists, instead of just songs or albums.

Thanks,
Ken

Grant_Carlson
Underground

YES!  Thank you!

I have submitted this request directly to support several times, and can't imagine it would take much in the way of programing to add this feature.  

I have a very large "wide variety" shuffle that runs most the time, but over the holidays i frequently switch to holiday music, and sometimes I'll want mostly upbeat stuff etc...

briantorok
Underground

+1 - PLEASE do work this in. 

wadehunnicutt
Local Performer

I want to shuffle all my stations except my Christmas stations most of the time; however, during Christmas, I want to shuffle just my Christmas Stations.  Any way to create groups or alternatively add entire stations to playlists?  

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity, Format

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wade I moved your post to this thread as this is not currently a feature of Pandora. 

Make sure to give this post a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well! 

STmobile
Local Performer

i support this request.  Multiple shuffles would really enhance this product.

karlzemlin
Local Performer

+37

PrestonPID
Local Performer

This would be a phenomenal idea!! I have well over a hundred different stations in my collection and would love to have "themed" shuffles that I can create based on the stations I already have.

weezer_ut34
Underground

A much needed feature. As the OP states, having to go through and select/unselect stations based on your current situation, such as at the gym vs at work, or during the Holidays vs the rest of the year, is a huge pain in the **ahem**. This seems like such a simple thing you could easily add. Please make it happen.