cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to shuffle offline playlist & stations

Ideas: Ability to shuffle offline playlist & stations

Rhin0
Opening Act

I would like the ability to shuffle my offline playlists/stations. Aren't they already on my phone?

Also, sometimes Pandora will tell me that one of my offline stations/playlists is not available.  I don't know why it does this because it's offline and supposedly exists on my phone.  If Pandora is having a problem with an offline playlist, then I want it to automatically switch to another.  I don't want to be driving and have to manually switch to another offline playlist/station (it's too dangerous).

mod edit: changing title for clarity

45 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Rhin0 Thanks for the great suggestion! Hope to see you around community more! 🎧

johnas0100
Underground

Yes I deffinately desire the ability to shuffle offline downloads!

AlixR
Local Performer

I desperately what to be able to shuffle all of my stations offline. I specifically got pandora premium in order to listen to music offline while at work. I don't want to listen to one station at a time. I like a wide variety of music. 

walanp
Local Performer

I listen to shuffle all the time with my stations.  All. The. Time.  But when I travel, and I am on the airplane listening to offline mode, I can't.  Seems like a simple fix, but I understand it would have to be resident in the player, not online.

Still,  seems like a simple feature for the player to randomly pick a song from all of the downloaded stations.

Keep up the good work, 

walanp

johnas0100
Underground

If Pandora has a solution please POST! I too listen off line and would appreciate the shuffle mode. Great on transatlantic voyages!!

Rmike1
Local Performer

I would like to have shuffle ability when I’m off line

Garymforesman
Local Performer

I assumed Stations default shuffled but doesn’t seem to be the case offline 😕 2021..

Justinveek
Local Performer

Yes shuffling all music downloaded and offline would be really nice. Makes me want to quit using Pandora sometimes. Along with when you are truly offline nothing seems to work half the time. When you are in between service it can’t make up it’s mind wether to stay offline or online. Would rather just stay offline until service is more than sufficient otherwise it lags very bad. Hopefully Pandora will I’ll do something about this in the near future as these things are especially irritating when its suppose be hands free in a lot of vehicles and you have to switch offline manual on your phone to verify these problems before you start to lose service. 

Dasbooten
Local Performer

Please allow station shuffle in offline mode.

Alchron
On the Rise

Would be a great idea since it couldn't be too hard to implement this into either the android or ios versions.