Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

Ideas: Ability to add profile picture

kquast
Underground

Hello,

Can you please add the ability to upload a photo directly to Pandora. I do not have a Facebook account and suspect that users may want to have a different pix in Facebook/Pandora/Gmail etc.

thanks,

Ken

Labels (2)
85 Comments
ecatapano
Local Performer

so dumb i hate when these companies do this **ahem**

wprivera
Local Performer

Will never use Facebook. Add option to upload profile picture.

lq7193
Local Performer

How do I add my profile picture on my artist page?

Aunttonetone
Local Performer

20180914_181331~4.jpg

 Antonia *Aunttonetone* Rice 

w199
Local Performer

I do not do social media at all. Never. Can you please let me know of a workaround so that I may post me picture? Thank you

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@w199 I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Feature Request: Add profile picture without connecting to Facebook

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️ to express your interest in seeing it added to the service as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

Luminity
Local Performer

I really want to be able to upload my own pfp without logging in with FB. I have an fb account but I can't login at school and there is no point in logging in to fb just to have a pfp uploaded. ❤️ this so it can be added!

Derubbio7
Underground

Pandora...I pay for premium service, please provide premium options. Irregardless of that, having the ability to upload a picture without a fb account is a very basic function. Let's get our act together!! Thanks!

infinitempg
Local Performer

Love Pandora would not touch FB with a ten foot mouse.... totally agree with needing a way to take care of your customers without having a FB account.  So many companies seem to be on a mission to force/coerce/entice/extort/strongarm/drive/and basically bully people into social media platforms. I don't care much about having my profile picture on Pandora but it grinds my cookies when companies "assume" that everyone is on FB.  

Aunttonetone
Local Performer
Agreed

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android<>