cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Dark mode on desktop

Ideas: Dark mode on desktop

Nacrine
Underground

I would like to be able to enable a dark mode on the Windows APP version. I have a monitor tree setup with 4 monitors I use pandora on my top screen when I just need 3 screens for work.

Labels (3)
99 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for your suggestion, @Nacrine!

See ya around the community 🎶

jksiever
Opening Act

I'd like to second this, for the app as well as the web player.

@Nacrine wrote:

I would like to be able to enable a dark mode on the Windows APP version. I have a monitor tree setup with 4 monitors I use pandora on my top screen when I just need 3 screens for work.

Jellypopperz
Local Performer

Dear Pandora can u make a dark mode so my room isnt bright everynight??

TannerPandora

Hi @Jellypopperz I moved your post to our Feature Request board to help keep things tidy. I've added your post to an exisiting idea on the forum. 

Feel free to check it out and post any new ideas you'd like to see on Pandora. Don't forget to like those ideas you want to see!

Thanks for being part of community! ❤️

stevenomes
Opening Act
is there a dark mode option on any platform? on android/pc i dont see any option for it. maybe it's only IOS?
Directorbrandx
Local Performer
I agree. Let's see a dark mode version of Pandora for windows.
thedeathrunner
Local Performer

+1

PydePypper
Underground
+1 more for Windows app with Dark Mode. Heck....... honestly Every app/program you guys have out for different OSs should be updated to Dark Mode by now. iOS has had it for months, yet no other OSs are getting be is Windows, Android, Linux get access to a dark mode option.
jengusmist
Local Performer

+1 for Dark mode with windows. We're getting to the point where I generally will only use apps that have a dark mode option. To put it frankly, it's one of the biggest benefits of Spotify vs Pandora at this point. I greatly prefer the content of Pandora, but Spotify being dark makes me use it at night when my wife is asleep.

SpAeDeD
Local Performer

Dark Mode Windows App!

Moderator Edit: Format