cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

cmattchen
Underground

You know what would be cool? If I could print a receipt from my account like every other online subscription service in the history of ever. 

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Please Note: This thread is an Ideas post, specifically, the ability to view your billing history. If you would like to this feature for Pandora, click on the heart ❤️ to cast your vote.

If you would like to request a receipt, please visit the following threads for further help:

Labels (1)
96 Comments
nkimberlain
Underground

This really needs to happen where i can go to my account and print a receipt. Having to respond to a thread every month is getting ridiculous.

PamelaatHendrix
Local Performer

I need a receipt for my October 2022 billing. Is this too much to ask that you make this automatic?

KBHospitality
Local Performer

I too, am experiencing the same issue - no receipts for monthly billing. I have to request a receipt to be emailed to me, every month. That's a little backwards, no? 

Curious if it's worth using a different provider just to avoid wasted time...

sgarcia
Underground

Please make a way to have receipts available thought the app or web browswer

sgarcia
Underground

Can someone please send me a copy of my January receipt. In addition, I would love to know how the "submit a new feature" responses are considered. As I am sure many people have suggested to add in a way to see their monthly receipts.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sgarcia Nice to see you around the Community.

We already have an existing feature request for this - if you haven't already done so, I recommend commenting and upvoting on the request if you'd like to see the option added to our service.

In the meantime, I went ahead and emailed you a copy of your latest receipt.

Hope this helps!

KBHospitality
Local Performer

*** The below text is what I received in my email this morning*** #1, although this request below by @sgarcia is the same as mine, this was not my request. Why am I being emailed about this person's billing inquiry when I still have yet to receive my invoice for January. This is quite frustrating. Please send me my billing info for January 2023 as soon as possible. #2, when I click the hyperlink "Billing Invoice" - low and behold, no invoice is generated it just takes me back to the thread for the request from @sgarcia. Again.....nothing to do with me or my billing request. Come on Pandora....get it together, please?! 

Hi KBHospitality,

AdamPandora (Moderator) merged a comment in Feature Requests on 02-07-2023 11:52 AM:

Billing invoice

Can someone please send me a copy of my January receipt. In addition, I would love to know how the "submit a new feature" responses are considered. As I am sure many people have suggested to add in a way to see their monthly receipts.

ignaszewsr
Local Performer

I as well would like to get a copy of my latest invoice for my own records.

itsupport1
Local Performer

I would like to get a receipt of my billed charges for my subscription.

pnp-voice
Local Performer

I would like to get a receipt of my billed charges for my subscription.