cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

cmattchen
Underground

You know what would be cool? If I could print a receipt from my account like every other online subscription service in the history of ever. 

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Please Note: This thread is an Ideas post, specifically, the ability to view your billing history. If you would like to this feature for Pandora, click on the heart ❤️ to cast your vote.

If you would like to request a receipt, please visit the following threads for further help:

Labels (1)
96 Comments
trey274
Local Performer

I also have by subscription on a business card and will be cancelling my subscription because I can not get a receipt, may seem small but when I can't submit on my expense report then it becomes an issue.

Cincoranch1
Local Performer

Can someone please tell me how to print a receipt for expense account?

Thanks, 

neportland
Local Performer

For by business, I need to print a receipt to be reimbursed for my credit card.  It would be nice if the receipt was under billing options.  Instead, I have to request a receipt along with 6 questions before I can even get the receipt.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Welcome to community @neportland! Thanks for posting your FR.  I've moved your post to an existing thread about receipts. We appreciate the feedback. 

Don't forget to ❤️, the more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

dukefbvideo
Local Performer

@Pandora

Do this please. It's standard practice for businesses to have to provide receipts for expense approval.

katiebullock
Local Performer

Can I print a receipt?

scrow
Local Performer

Agree: "You know what would be cool? If I could print a receipt from my account like every other online subscription service in the history of ever"

sbond47
Local Performer

Agree: "You know what would be cool? If I could print a receipt from my account like every other online subscription service in the history of ever"

sbond47
Local Performer

As is every month, can you please send me a receipt?

lnix-eh
Local Performer

"Don't forget to ❤️, the more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point. "

Really??  We have to "like" a post to upvote it just for someone to look at it??!!  How about the common business practice of providing a receipt for services without us having to pull teeth to get it??

I, too, need to reconcile my corporate credit card statement, and cannot do so without a receipt.  Why wouldn't that just be something you provide under account services??