cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Add custom album art on stations & playlist

Ideas: Add custom album art on stations & playlist

take1pro
Underground

Does anybody know if the Playlist Screen allows for customization i.e. using your own photos as the music plays?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
98 Comments
haileyr7081
Underground

Make this a thing. Let us change the playlist cover.

bruce_cullen
Underground

Eyy Eyy captain! Agree!

someGuy
Underground

Honestly surprised this isn't a feature already.

Clynjac
Local Performer

I've been curating my Pandora stations since the early aughts, they are a huge part of my life, and I constantly live in fear of losing access to them because it seems like your company isn't even trying anymore. Please, please please let us change the thumbnail for our playlists. My favorite station, the best compilation of music, in my opinion, ever, has had a Tool thumbnail, not even their best album, for over a decade! 

Stormfinch
Local Performer

Three and a half years later, and this still isn't an option? C'mon Pandora, let us change our station art, pleeeeeeeaaaase?

bruce_cullen
Underground

Yes I agree "Three and a half years later, and this still isn't an option? C'mon Pandora, let us change our station art, pleeeeeeeaaaase?" Taking way too long. 😎😘

Moderator Edit: Format

CosmicMiami
Local Performer

Well it looks like this option has not been added by Pandora HQ.  There are multiple questions regarding this feature but none that truly work.  The earliest found on this forum is from 2019.  That's 4 years ago.  Why no movement on this?  Seems like an easy fix.

Please Pandora, make this an option.  The workarounds aren't feasible.

Moderator Edit: Format

MimosaVendetta
Local Performer

I listen to Pandora at work, right? Well, it's really awkward when the cover art for a particular playlist is a NSFW image... Please, Pandora, for the love of employment! PLEASE get something in place so we can control the cover image for a playlist. Maybe even just a toggle to turn it off? I have some old playlists (c2007) that just have a generic blue music note icon cover and I'd be totally fine with that! I've just premium subbed for a year to try to break the stranglehold Spotify has on my music input and I really couldn't believe I was stuck with THAT image displaying at work!

bruce_cullen
Underground

Agree with 'MimosaVendetta' Pandora this is way overdue: "Please, Pandora, for the love of employment! PLEASE get something in place so we can control the cover image for a playlist."

MusicFan01801
Local Performer

how can i change photo for playlist😡