cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Ideas: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Travix
Opening Act

My Pandora is connected to my Amazon Echo devices. Because of that my young son often adds stations based on one or two songs. He's not interested in actually having the list, he just wants to year the song. As a result I frequently find myself "culling the heard" so to speak and deleting stations I don't actually want or need. I would love to see an option to select multiple stations at once to delete them.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
83 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hey @Travix!

I moved your post as this is a request.

This would be an awesome feature.

Thanks so much for the suggestion and welcome to the Community!

aubhohm
Local Performer

I would love to be able to delete multiple songs at once in my playlists.  I added a couple of albums by the same artists. I no longer like this artist. I do  not want to delete 20 songs individually.

awalk
Local Performer

what happened to the option to be able to delete all your stations? i've done it in the past via mobile and the desktop site and now I can't.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@awalk I moved your post to this thread as that is not currently a feature.

Make sure to give this existing feature request a Heart to share your interest in getting it added! 

tjewalz
Local Performer

How do o delete all music and start over

blues-sevenfold
Diamond in the Rough

It would also help with deleting songs from a radio station for those with premium accounts, as this with plus and basic accounts simply have to click "delete" without using a drop-down menu.

andremepps
Local Performer
I am also requesting for the feature to be added to delete multiple items at once rather than one song at a time. Musical interests can change over time, as a PAID premium user of over 5 years, I would like to delete my whole list and start over. Other apps ( Spotify ) have this feature. I used to pay for Pandora and Spotify. Maybe my reasons for only using Pandora are no longer valid as it seems Spotify has become more user friendly over the years. Guess it's time to switch over to Spotify as they have evolved .
pugmac
Opening Act

Hopefully, this is a quick, fairly easy fix, that would help Pandora stand out over all the other services.

1. When you go to add a song to a playlist, have a list of all current playlist pop up.
  2. Simply check which ones you would want that song added too

This way you can quickly add too many playlists at once.  Also, if it's a song you already have, it would show which playlist it's already in so you don't accidentally add it multiple times.  WIN-WIN

Today it's extremely painful and slow, especially for those of us trying to copy over playlist we already created in other services. I am still in my trial phase with the service and if something like this isn't added, there is a very good chance I will just jump ship once another service offers an easier way to categorize music quickly.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @pugmac thanks for the feedback!  We’re always looking to improve, and getting feedback like this definitely helps with that.

Thanks for being a part of our Community! 👍

mytruepath
Local Performer

Does anyone know how to remove albums from a playlist.  Somehow my playlist became corrupt with songs inappropriate for my use of Pandora.  Over 200 songs appeared out of nowhere.  I developed a playlist specific to my workplace and how it is corrupted by unwanted and unsolicited music.  I don't want to spend 40 hrs recreating my original list when the easiest thing for Pandora to do is remove these albums belonging to these artists:  Kiplo, Skrillex & Diploids, Black Lips, Kano (UK), Spank Rock, Hot Chip and Key Notez.