cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Dark mode on desktop

Ideas: Dark mode on desktop

Nacrine
Underground

I would like to be able to enable a dark mode on the Windows APP version. I have a monitor tree setup with 4 monitors I use pandora on my top screen when I just need 3 screens for work.

Labels (3)
99 Comments
PydePypper
Underground

@Wesuhley Well put/stated .... As I commented above feel the same way & have already cancelled my subscription. If and when Pandora decides to do something to address this & listen to the customers I'll consider coming back but Not until that is the case.

williams0025
Local Performer

please add dark mode for pc

johnnyftw
Local Performer

+1 for a dark mode setting for pandora in a browser on PC.

robi529
Underground

+1 for must-have feature

I created a separate request for mac desktop app https://community.pandora.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Dark-mode-for-mac-desktop-app/idi-p/61759#M5215

hopekronos
Local Performer

Justice for dark mode.
Dont kill it.
Justice for my eyes.
Dont destroy it

😭

bruhWTF
Local Performer

I never had a problem with the page because I usually have it in the back ground. I pick Pandora because their recommendations slap way harder than any other system similar to it. But (1st world problem obviously) now that edge has a dark mode on the entire browser which is heavenly on my eye balls, it makes going through my playlist a sick and dirty game of "where did I put that one thing at?". 

bruhWTF_0-1620700445131.pngbruhWTF_1-1620700533704.png

most of the time I look for the playlist button and I cant see it, so just a heads up. It would be nice to be in control of that as a paying user.

Audulator
Underground

Seriously, Pandora, how long does it take to implement dark mode? This isn't new, you knew it was coming... Pretty please, can we have it? I su@# yo d!@#...?

protorb
Local Performer

+1 for dark mode on PC and android.

As someone who has vision issues with anything really bright (such as the desktop app), a dark mode feature is a must for me. - It makes it so I can easily read and see what's happening. - I'd rather not have to turn on High Contrast mode on my PC or invert colors with a full screen magnifier as it just throws everything off and looks funky.

I've found how to force a dark mode on my android phone, so that is no longer an issue, but I still wish there was an official dark mode for the mobile app as well.

This would be heaven on my eyeballs as well

Devil2U
Local Performer

Plz add dark mode.   Also, I miss the old AIR mini player.

skibaru
Local Performer

Dark Mode Please!