cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Exclude Live performances or remixed versions of songs

Ideas: Exclude Live performances or remixed versions of songs

KingCityDJ
Underground

Am I the only one who thinks we should have a way to exclude live performances from our listening experience? Make this happen.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
88 Comments
mondy
Local Performer

I would be willing to get a paid subscription if I could exclude live versions.  Why don't they offer this feature?

lschafroth
Opening Act

Pandora constantly tries to play LIVE music.  I HATE live music and never want to hear it again. I learned that giving every live song a thumbs down only stops it from playing that song again regardless of whether it is live or recorded. How do I eliminate ALL live music?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lschafroth I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Exclude Live Performance/Remixed Versions of Songs

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️as well to express your interest in seeing it added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

LSNEWMAn888
Local Performer

I too agree with the comments - not a fan of live versions and wish I could exclude them from my music!  Please let us know when someone is listening and perhaps working on a solution as I too would be more inclined to pay for the music I want to hear.

ScooterLyn
Local Performer

OMG YES, Please give me a way to exclude live music! I had hoped that when I upgraded my subscriptions that I would get this but cant find any such feature. Please please PLEASE give us a way to exclude live performances.

I have entire stations/collections of artists that I love but have completely stopped listing to because every other song started playing live recordings. It's so annoying!

asowell3
Local Performer

Would like the option to turn off live music / in concert music. 

jmuMatador
Local Performer

I agree; I do not like to hear live music mixed in with clean, good-sounding music. Please add this feature ASAP, thx

SherryWho
Local Performer

I agreed completely with being able to SHUT off live versions as well as different languages of the song. 

Daberg
Local Performer

I agree, I want to be able to play a studio recording of a song. It gets frustrating when a live or remix plays as the priority and there is not way to switch the song version. 

Jredmon
Local Performer

I think that each station should have the option to toggle if live, remix, or covers play from that station. I have gotten nothing but remix versions off of one station recently and I am not a fan. I have been leery of thumbing down the songs as I really enjoy the album version of the song and don't want to lose out on it. I have had similar feeling about live versions in the past as well.