cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Import/export music from or to other platforms

Ideas: Import/export music from or to other platforms

winged_one
Underground

I have a lot of playlists saved as text or CSV documents and no way to upload them to Pandora

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
75 Comments
Chickman_71
Local Performer

How can I move playlists from spotify to pandora

mod edit: changing title for clarity

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Chickman_71 Thanks for posting to community!

I've moved your post to our Feature Request board to keep things tidy. 

Thanks for your suggestion, we really appreciate it!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mitchemous
Local Performer

Is there anyway to add my own music to my Pandora Playlist? I'm very happy with the selection Pandora offers, but I do wish I could add my own tunes.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mitchemous I moved your post to this thread as importing music into your Pandora library is not currently an option with Pandora Premium.

Thanks for your suggestion! 💡

daleslad
On the Rise

I have Premium and I often find when searching for a song in Pandora that it can't be found.   I'd like to be able to get the song from my library on iTunes and transfer it to Pandora.  Either that or Pandora needs to get a larger content of songs available for searching.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @daleslad. 👋

Thanks for sharing your request with the community. 🎧

If you'd like to see this implemented, be sure to upvote your idea by clicking on the ❤️icon next to the title of your suggestion on the main Feature Request page. 

WolfAttack360
Local Performer

I wish to add my music to pandora I think it'll be a great influence to the app

SixSeven
Underground

If it's not a feature that gets added, an alternative is a third party app called "SongShift". You can link multiple services between each other and move playlists/songs around. I'm in the process of moving everything I have over from Spotify to Pandora and this saved me a TON of time.

Hope this helps.

JimTheFrog
Local Performer

I have various playlists in text from Windows Media Player, other platforms (most of them now dead), etc. I don't want to have to manually recreate them in Pandora, since some have hundreds of songs. Would be great to have a feature to import playlist text files. (For Pandora Plus.)