cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Import/export music from or to other platforms

Ideas: Import/export music from or to other platforms

winged_one
Underground

I have a lot of playlists saved as text or CSV documents and no way to upload them to Pandora

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
75 Comments
joanne3482
Underground

This would especially be helpful since Google Play Music is going away. I have a Pandora subscription for streaming,  but sometimes I just want to listen to a specific artist or album or Playlist I created. 

Dejavu
Local Performer

I want this too. I have a lot of songs not on pandora I want to integrate into my playlists. 

DaSpur1
Local Performer

Yes I have been thinking about how to do this for months now! 

DaSpur1
Local Performer

I as well want this...

AJM
Opening Act

this would be amazing

pianorcker24
Local Performer

I personally would love to be able to upload my song library into Pandora so that I have both the streaming radio and my own purchases from other places over how-every-many years in one spot.  I already use Pandora Premium, and so I would really just love to have everything together.  I'm assuming this is part of this feature request (that it's not just playlists), but just in case, I'm putting this out there. 

Destek
Local Performer

Definitely can't see myself subscribing to Pandora premium without the ability to import my own music library.  I have hundreds of vinyl albums I've digitized from the 60s and 70s - a lot of local folk/celtic, etc that will never be on Pandora.  Losing access to that would be tragic.

dpeat
Underground

I was an iTunes and 'Music' app user for years, and I accumulated a decent size collection of songs over the years that are not available in Pandora (or on any music streaming platform)  This includes songs that were loaded off of CD's of bands I'd seen in college that are not streaming or for sale, or songs that are from rare singles and b-sides, etc... and I would like to be able to add them into my collection on Pandora, so Pandora can be my one stop music listening app. 

Obviously because of licensing and things I'm sure there would have to be rules against making some songs shareable on public playlists I assume, but I'd still like to be able to add them in from my old mp3 collection to my Pandora collection. 

thanks

dpeat
Underground

This would be nice because as I'm searching for ways to do this, it seems that Apple music, spotify and Google Play Music all have ways to do this.  I would love this feature added for Pandora plus and/or premium.

dpeat
Underground

Seeing as the first suggestion of this was in october of 2019 I'm not feeling too optimistic about this one.  I know it's fairly easily done on Spotify and I may check them out to see how it works...but would be a shame to have to start my stations and things completely over again.