cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Import/export music from or to other platforms

Ideas: Import/export music from or to other platforms

winged_one
Underground

I have a lot of playlists saved as text or CSV documents and no way to upload them to Pandora

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
75 Comments
countrywoman
Local Performer

For cd music we've already bought, I think we should have a way to have that music on our account.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @countrywoman. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Import / Export music from or to other platforms

To upvote this idea, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the feature suggestion. 

To learn more about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out this helpful infographic: "How do requests become features?"

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Asma3694
Local Performer

I want to make a relaxing music channel on YouTube. Can I add pandora music to make a calming music sound video with it? 

TannerPandora

Hi @Asma3694! Thanks for posting. I moved your message over to our Feature Request: Import / Export music from or to other platforms

Unfortunately, exporting music to another platform is not a feature. Please give this suggestion a like if you're interested in seeing this feature available for Pandora.

Thanks for being part of community! 

Asma3694
Local Performer

Thanks for sharing your feedback 👍

ItsTheGuz
Local Performer

I have a few rare discs and other music that is NOT available in any streaming platform. I would like to upload my ripped CDs to Pandora. I believe Google and Spotify currently allow this functionality, but I'm trying to consolidate streaming services.

clairebear
Local Performer

I think that you should be able to transfer songs from itunes if they are not available on Pandora

oddogg57
Local Performer

I would like to upload music from my ipod, thanks.

Deuce
Local Performer

I heard a couple of songs in Pandora that I would like converted to mp3 and include it to a playlist in my iPod.

variables
Local Performer

Fellow Pandorians:

This function could be right in front of me, but how can I transfer/export the songs that I’ve, umm, “collected” to another SSRV? (Apple Music specifically). Some dude at Verizon informed me I get it for free so I’m trying it out cuz why not. IMO, Pandora still murders the competition, courtesy of its music “genome” thing. Anyways trying out Apple Music, used SongShift app to transfer my playlists from Pandora to Apple Music but it’s not working with my ‘collected’ songs. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks