cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
daleslad
On the Rise

I read you post ME2 about you being able to sort your playlists alphabetically on your desktop.   Is that on a PC or Mac,   if it's a Mac could you tell me how you manage to do that.   It would be a big help in finding duplicate songs.

Thanks

daw
Local Performer

I vote "yes" for a playlist sort-feature too.  Please, this must be a basic function.  Sort works just fine in the PC version of Pandora.

IALWAYSSHINE
Underground
I would like to sort “All A-Z”!
daw
Local Performer

Is A-Z sorting option currently a priority for the premium mobile app?  I hope so!

eastbayj
Underground

Please, Please, Please!

It's 2020 already pleae let us Sort playlists and stations, songs, and artists in alphabeticaly order. When I'm adding a song to a playlist I have to scroll through a few dozen playlists to fond the one I want. It's a very cumbersome way to make a playlist.

TannerPandora

Hi @eastbayj thanks for posting to the Feature Requests board. I've moved your message to an existing thread about more sorting options for Premium. 

Don't forget to vote (❤️) for the features you'd like to see. Thanks for taking the time to post. 🎧

steverandall1
Local Performer

Why can't we alphabetize our stations on the mobile!! We can on the desktop.  It use to be possible.  Very irritating....enough that I think I'm switching to Spotify.

EKaHakuOKaMake
Local Performer

I agree, I really like Pandora and have been using it since 2009. Moving from the first stage of paid than into premium you loose the ability to sort by alphabetical order. This was a thing that almost made me want to pay the cheaper version just so i can sort it alphabetically. 

Morningfrost
Underground

As of right now, the only way to sort a created playlist on the Pandora Premium app appears to be to drag each individual song to a new place. Considering playlists can get rather large, this can get very tedious very quickly.

There should be a way to sort a custom playlist based upon things such as Artist, Album, etc.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Morningfrost thanks for posting! Great idea for sorting playlists - I know I'd like it. I have some pretty large playlist. 

Thanks for being community! 🎧