cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ideas: Move songs from one station to another

Ideas: Move songs from one station to another

shuffle
Underground

I want to move songs from one station to a new station.  How best to do this? Thx

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (4)
65 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @shuffle this is currently not a feature of Pandora, thanks for the great idea! In the meantime, if you want to hear similar songs or artists on another station, I would recommend adding variety to that station. Check out our Help Page here for more info on how to add variety! ๐ŸŽง

Synchromama
Local Performer

I used to be able to do this.  I'm bummed that this feature was done away with versus just moved to where I couldn't find it. 

GigglePop
Local Performer
Same here! Just waiting & hoping for this to come back! I still love how even with all the streaming services out there that Pandora makes a radio station that autoplays. Before the big switch I was really thinking of getting a premium account, but without being able to refine my stations with moving song, I backed out of doing so. Hope they're able to bring it back at some point, or maybe make it a premium feature? ๐Ÿ™‚
blues-sevenfold
Diamond in the Rough

Bumping so that I can find the "like" function.

ETA: Hm, I guess not. I wish it was easier to "like" suggestions from the archives.

thiebaud
Local Performer

I have multiple stations that I have set up so I can listen to different types of music depending on my mood or for holidays.  I have been listening to Christmas music for the holidays and I keep getting country songs that are not Christmas coming up.  I like the song, but I don't want it on my Christmas music.  I don't want to give it a thumbs down and not have it come up on my country station, but I can no longer move it to the station I feel it should apply to....anyone with a good idea on the best way to do this....I have been skipping the song, but if I miss doing that I end up with more of the same type of songs coming up...

RufusG
Local Performer
This used to be the absolute best feature on Pandora, the ability to assign a song to a different station than was suggesting it. Bummer that it is no longer possible..
hullgoddess
Underground

Yes, this was a FANTASTIC featture and it was taken away. 

"improvements" / "upgrades" are supposed to make things BETTER!!!!!!

Clearly, this was a popular feature and yet customer service is lacking.

hullgoddess
Underground

This has been brought up numerous times on this board  -  same complaints about a great feature that was taken away, same responses a.  here's an ugly and customer unfriendly workaround b. can't be done.

But yet, pandora seems unwilling to return to us, their customer, a feature that was easy to use.  Great "upgrade"/"improvement" Pandora!

onmyown2723
Local Performer
I thought I was losing my mind when I realized I could no longer do this. It was definitely one of the best features, and played to Pandora's appeal of personalizing your stations. Not sure why they removed it, and it seems neither are they, as we can't get a response.
ItsJustJon
Local Performer

This was one of the worse changes that Pandora made. I actually stopped paying for Pandora shortly after because the inability to do so created a situation where all my radio stations started blending together.