cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Playback end of year stats

Ideas: Playback end of year stats

Malgalpaltowel
Underground

Can we please get a wrapped feature like spotify? Such a cool feature almost makes it worth making the switch

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
89 Comments
RyanMM
Underground

Chiming in here too.

Feb 2, 2006, 11:29 AM is the timestamp on my "Welcome" email from Pandora.

I've been here for a long time but decisions like this make me think it may be time to move on.

Give us our stats, dagnabbit!

mecrensh
Underground

Adding my support to this!

MC60PC43
Underground

YES.....BRING IT BACK....

I used to love listening to my favorites for the year......

andrewmcleod
Local Performer

I think removing the year in review playback thing is so annoying. Literally why would you do that. It was a feature that everyone loved and you just yoinked it away for no reason. Grow some balls and add it back please.

Jenn85635
Local Performer

So disappointing to not have pandora to not have a year in review. I sincerely hope that pandora re-evaluates this misstep

jmcco
Local Performer

This was something I actively looked forward to at the end of the year.

Japes
Local Performer

Just chiming in and saying we really need this. If you don't have resources for a fancy animation and graphics, then at least gave a basic list of stats. 

bekaajohnson
Local Performer

I've held off on switching to Spotify, but every year I get FOMO when my friends share their stats. Pandora Playback at least was a step in the right direction. Why on earth would you drop it? Insane. I really don't want to switch, but this kind of stuff is important to people. Please fix this before the end of the year.

KC949
Local Performer

Please bring back the end of the year playback feature!

Loveacat9
Local Performer

Pandora Playback has been here and if I would've known there'd be no playback, i would've switched a long time ago. Everyone compares music tastes and not being able to see my top songs, artists, playlists, minutes, stations, etc is just disappointing. At least with spotify you can plug your account into different websites to find more information about your music tastes, but i have no websites that do that with pandora, which is why i want playback. All in all, just disappointing