cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Playback end of year stats

Ideas: Playback end of year stats

Malgalpaltowel
Underground

Can we please get a wrapped feature like spotify? Such a cool feature almost makes it worth making the switch

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
89 Comments
FlyingArrow
Opening Act

I'm not a paying member, but the ads I hear pay Pandora.  I might bolt over this issue, too.  Such an easy thing to implement.  

Rileylenore
Local Performer

Mid January, so many requests for this feature and nothing. Not even reasoning for why it was taken away? Canceled subscription. 

FlyingArrow
Opening Act

No reply from Pandora?

Travlin
Underground

It is truly a shame. I signed in to see why I didn't get the year end email. What a bunch of corporate wonks. 1 algorithm to pull the data and email it.  No programmers anymore? Scratching for bandwidth? 

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

Please bring back the what you loved play lists.

StepLaugh
Local Performer

Guessing this was not important enough in 2022 to make something in 2023. 

cae1116
Local Performer

Bring back pandora wrapped! It’s so fun and a cute way to connect with folks. I’m so upset it won’t be back again this year, because it’s also a nice way to reflect on the past year.

ciggyboy
Local Performer

Year end stats seems like a very basic feature- think I'm going to switch to Spotify as the rest of my family gets to enjoy wrapped on Spotify!

Better yet how about real time stats? Is this a technology company?

Sbck
Local Performer

I came here to see if Pandora was doing the playback option and I was so disappointed to see that it wasn't in the plans. I will hold out hope for the rest of the year but if Pandora does not listen to its customers, I will switch to Spotify after using Pandora for 10 years. PLEASE give the people what they want. 

calvinnadeau44
Local Performer

I've had Pandora Premium for nearly 12 years and I'm so disappointed that I don't get to see my stats or anything like that. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I have to switch to Spotify