cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

AS71
Underground

It would love to be able to delete my search history, don’t like having a long list of old searches

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
81 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @RICHARD33177. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing feature request to keep the community space organized. Be sure to upvote ⬆️ this idea by clicking on the ❤️icon next to the title above. 

Thanks so much for being a part of the community! 🎧

AustinAymami23
Local Performer

There is a column on my profile page that says “recent favorites “ and it won’t let me delete any of my songs. It would be much appreciated if you could delete these songs on the column. 

Stableseams
Local Performer

Clearing the long list of searched songs would help my arthritis so much. 

Ajohnson233
Local Performer

Hello Pandora, please add a new feature that allows free Pandora users and paid subscribers to delete recently played songs we listen to on the web and our cell phone apps! Right now I have some songs on my pandora app that are listed as recent favorites that I want to delete but I cannot delete them. I want to clear my search history and delete the songs I have recently listened to.  I will very much appreciate this feature becoming available on Pandora, and I hope you can add it soon.

rlsmith1956
Local Performer

I couldn't find out how to post to feature requests so I will have to post here.

I would like to add my name to the long list of subscribers would would like to be able to delete their search history. Please add this feature.

Thank you

Msw
Local Performer

Your competitor Spotify allows a member to delete recently played.  I would think that you would want to provide the same service.

TannerPandora

Hi @AS71!

I've moved your post to an existing Feature Request for this here

Don't forget to upvote this idea by clicking on the heart. Suggestions that receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Pandora.

Thanks for being part of community!

605nick
Local Performer

I agree with all the other comments that we should have the opportunity to click recently played in one simple action and have it deleted.  If programmers can find a way to make a Recently Played list they ought to be able to find a way to delete it.  It's simpply a matter of Pandora making it a priority and getting some programmers to do it.  

I did find a "sort-of" work around in the meantime by at least making sure the last 10 stations/playlists in my Recently Played were ones I like.  My daughter listened to some stations/artists on my account that I can't stand listening to and so I went to my collection and played different stations until I "bumped them off".  I had to make sure the station was not already in the Recently Played section and that I played each station for at least 15-20 seconds for it to show up on Recenly Played.  

K1K1
Local Performer

When trying to find a specific song that I only know the name of and not the artist I often listen to the beginning of songs with the same title only to find out that that is not what I was looking for and to not be able to delete that search can be very aggravating it would make this app ten times better if we could delete our search history possibly bringing in more people 

cazcat
Underground

I agree that we need to be able to delete "favorites". Somehow my Pandora app on Android added a list of 112 explicit rap songs that I never listened to or favorited. I would like to know how they would up on this list and why I cannot get rid of them - especially since I didn't put them there! Seriously considering sending my money to Spotify instead. Very frustrating.