cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

Ideas: Remove tracks from recently played & search history

AS71
Underground

It would love to be able to delete my search history, don’t like having a long list of old searches

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
81 Comments
oyster1s
Local Performer

If its recent you can delete by uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I'm still trying to figure out how to delete stuff from a few weeks ago

oyster1s
Local Performer

I would like to able to delete songs from recently played/srearch

jbanks2
Local Performer

This **ahem** has been going on for a while... When will Pandora honor this request?

Moderator Edit: Format

Spacemouse
Local Performer

I would love to see an option for delete or remove recently searched songs and or better yet block specific artists. My children utilize Alexa to search their music and Alexa loves to add random explicit songs and genres into my lists. I utilize explicit blockers on the app directly on the Alexa units that they regularly access, but doing this blocks a huge number of songs. Thank you for your consideration.

MSSKJ
Local Performer

I Would like to know how you get songs added, the name of the song is Children hold on to your dream by William (Wee Gee) Howard. you can go to YouTube and listen to this song Awesome This is over 28 years old. please get this song on Pandora. Thank you.

KennyPauls
Local Performer

This! Please!  Targeted removal from “recently played” preferred. Remove all would be a lazy and less satisfactory alternative.

DiscotheUnicorn
Local Performer

Being able to move songs from your search history would be very useful, as I -and I'm sure many others-, use my searches as a sort of mini-playlist, and it's always frustrating to listen to a song and for it to not be the one you're looking for and for it to then be sat smack-dab in the middle of you history playlist, likely to be clicked again.

DiscotheUnicorn
Local Performer

Being able to move songs from your search history would be very useful, as I -and I'm sure many others-, use my searches as a sort of mini-playlist, and it's always frustrating to listen to a song and for it to not be the one you're looking for and for it to then be sat smack-dab in the middle of you history playlist, likely to be clicked again. It's annoying and problematic, at least to me.

JohnT396
Local Performer

This has been a feature request for over 3 years.  Is it ever going to addressed.  If so what is the target date for the release? 

Jeromimo
Local Performer

Delete search history please!