cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: See What Song Is Coming Up Next On Stations

Ideas: See What Song Is Coming Up Next On Stations

RyanKuc2019
Opening Act

I would like to see this get added to Pandora Radio.  I would like to see what song and artist is coming up next on a radio station or when using shuffle mode.

Labels (1)
12 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks @RyanKuc2019! 👍

BradyMc0
Underground

Oh, yes please

JordanKeoto
Opening Act

How many up votes does something need to be implemented?!

Iv'e seen things implemented with 3 up votes. I'd have to assume its because it was something you guys were already working on! Just to make it seem like you're actually listening to your community. 

Moderator Edit: Format

isDjango
Local Performer

Allow for the user to project the next X songs on their station. They can use this projection to add variety and react to these tracks.

Great tool for starting new stations allowing users to quickly simulate out a track list and curate without using skips or needing to add from memory.

Also good to validating that your stations are playing the kind of tracks you want.

Very useful for finding good new variety with deep cuts and other modes.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @isDjango, that's a great approach to variety and shaping your stations. Thanks for the innovate suggestion. Don't forget to ❤️, the more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap. 

Thanks for being part of community! 

aacaball
Underground

Fast forwarding through a song on a smart TV 

stevenomes
Opening Act

yep. this needs to be a thing. pandora knows whats next. just let us know. or give a que list or something like other services do. this can change depending on new thumbs etc. word.

williate45
Underground

I like this idea.  I get frustrated when I create a station with like five artists/bands and then only hear songs from four of those artists for several hours or days before I hear a song from the fifth.  It would be nice if there was a "play a song from this band now" option, like calling a radio station and making a request.

williate45
Underground

When I first started using Pandora, in 2006 or 2007, I recall being able to see the next couple songs in the queue.

Corrodias
Underground

Google/Youtube and Spotify don't do much right when it comes to stations, but they got this one thing right: they do let you see a decent number of upcoming songs, and it's nice. You can get a feel for what's about to play from your station selection without listening for half an hour first.