Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Ideas: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

redheadjenn79
Underground

Pandora > Spotify!

Please create a native app for the Samsung Galaxy watches!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
254 Comments
AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Turbocivic I moved your post over to this existing feature request: Standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch App

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️ if you'd like to see this added to the service as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

joshualooman
Underground

Support wear os

Stop forcing people to go to apple for a stand-alone app! 

moreluisr
Local Performer

This is beyond ridiculous, after so many years of subscription and library building you (i.e. Pandora) are failing us sorely by not offering a native app for Wear OS 3 and up. I'm counting the days to unsubscribe and move on from you. Hope you create a remedy soon.

moreluisr
Local Performer

I desperately need a native Pandora app available for Galaxy watches running Wear OS 3 and above!

NanaX
Local Performer

This seriously is really wanted. Has Pandora been trying to put this in? Coding problem?

thomasd1983
Local Performer

Hi kids. This thread has been open for over 3 years now, is Pandora even working on it? You'll lose a lot of business to competitors over this given that wearables are going to outperform phones in the foreseeable future. For a tech company, you all are missing a massive opportunity to innovate. I wish you luck.

Jrsmithjr
Local Performer

2023 and still no standalone pandora app for galaxy watch. Crazy

grindylo
Local Performer

Canceled my long running premium subscription over this. I won't pay for Pandora AND Spotify. Guess which one plays on my Galaxy watch...

Melissaw00d
Local Performer

Please bring back Wear OS support and create an app for all of us Pixel Watch users!

eastcoastshane
Local Performer

Please make available for watch 5.