cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Stations: Adjust station music according to popularity of bands.

For Stations: Adjust station music according to popularity of bands.

MusicIsForever
Diamond in the Rough

I feel a great part of listening to music is trying to out underground the next guy with music knowledge. For many stations, I am trying do that. If I make a station with bands I've found somewhere that have perhaps less than 5,000 followers, it is because I want to listen to that focuses on music that is not popular. How about making a toggle switch for that: one for someone who doesn't care, one for someone who wants to listen to million+ follower bands, 100,000 minus followewr bands, one for 10,000 minus follower bands, and finally one for 1,000 minus follower bands.

Labels (3)
4 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for your suggestion! 🎧

Seph
Opening Act

I put in a suggestion that seems like it should cover this:  Being able to specify the music DNA of a station.  Like, specifically say "I like songs from less popular bands"

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Create-playlist-based-off-selecting-qualities-genr...

Pandora
Status changed to: Archive

We appreciate your contribution to our Feature Request board! Due to inactivity, this post has been archived and cannot be voted on or commented on. If you have any additional suggestions, feel free to share them or vote for them if they are already mentioned in the Feature Request post.