cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Karaoke Mode / Sing-A-Long Lyrics / Screen Sharing

Ideas: Karaoke Mode / Sing-A-Long Lyrics / Screen Sharing

Boreddrake91205
Underground

personally, I think that pandora can benefit from a feature that allows one to follow along with the current song playing.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
21 Comments
AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @thehyperspider. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Karaoke Mode with Screen Sharing

To upvote this idea, please click on the ❤️ icon next to the title of the idea to express your interest.

Hope to see you around the community space more often! 🎼

jason7
Local Performer

I'd like to see Pandora add scrolling lyrics to the app widget while the song is playing. This would be helpful in the mobile app to sing along when you don't know the lyrics...there are competing services like Amazon music that already do this.

TannerPandora

Hi @jason7 - Thanks for posting to Feature Request!

I moved your message over to a request that is very similar: Karaoke Mode / Sing-A-Long Lyrics / Screen Sharing

Don't forget to 'Like' ❤️. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point.

Thanks for visiting community!

escyr
Local Performer

I would Love to see this happen!

Jes383
Local Performer

Any chance you could make the lyrics come up easier? It was the only thing I loved  about Apple Music. The lyrics play as the song plays. It made it fun to sing along. 😃

Jolee
Local Performer

Does Pandora have a karaoke app?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jolee I moved your message over to a request that is very similar: Karaoke Mode / Sing-A-Long Lyrics / Screen Sharing

Don't forget to 'Like' ❤️. The more votes an idea gets the more likely that it will be looked at for our roadmap at some point.

Thanks for visiting community!

Mugshots
Local Performer

Love that idea

hoarse
Local Performer

Please consider a Kareoke plan that runs lyrics on the screen while playing.  I would pay additional for this feature. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @hoarse. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us. I moved your post over to this existing idea created by another community member: Ideas: Karaoke Mode / Sing-A-Long Lyrics / Screen Sharing

To upvote this idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title of the suggestion. For more details about how ideas work on the Pandora Community check out our Ideas Policy + FAQs

Hope to see you around the community space more. 🎧