cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Lifetime subscription

Ideas: Lifetime subscription

Yanomamo1021
Underground

I would love for the ability to be able to have a lifetime subscription instead of paying monthly or annually.

7 Comments
Yanomamo1021
Underground

I have been on Pandora since 2006. Before there were advertisements. I started paying for the service as soon as ads were implemented because I severely do not like to be advertised to. I have spent several hundred dollars on this product already. If I am locked in at the current price, and I use this service for the rest of my life, at 60$ per year for the next 60 years, I will have spent 3,600$ which seems absolutely absurd. I feel like I have already paid more than a fair amount for this service and would like a way out of the monthly or annual fee model. 

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Yanomamo1021 thanks for the suggestion! We appreciate your taking the time. Hope to see you around community more. 🎧

isit420ornot
Local Performer

I have a lifetime subscription to Sirius Satelite from before they took over XM... now that you're partnered up as well... would my lifetime subscription carry over??? 

CannyScott
Opening Act

I was thinking that it would be nice to pay a one-off fee to have lifetime access to the platform, and it seems like it would be a popular option, as I think most people who are using the platform will likely be long term listeners. Also, I can't think of any other streaming platforms that offer this, so it might attract customers over from other platforms as well as a unique option. Pandora is simply the best imo with the Genome Project functionality, and I would love to see an option like that.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas

@CannyScott I moved your post to the Feature Requests space as this is the best place for any new suggestions you have for Pandora.

Make sure to give this post a ❤️and we will see what others around the community have to say as well.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 😎

rosewashak
Local Performer

A one price lifetime subscription would end the need for the Feature Request of getting a copy of your invoice after making a payment........just saying......

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks for those details, @Mosha525. I've passed your info along to our engineers.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime! 🎧