cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out other users on account

Log out other users on account

overthemoon
Opening Act

Please add a functionality to forcefully log out other users on my account. I've noticed that resetting the password doesn't always do the trick and I'll continue to get the "someone else listening" message.

374 Comments
Rucrzy
Local Performer

I would like for  Pandora to remove all other devices besides my devices, my iPad and iPhone, I'm getting tired of having to say that I wanna continue listening, I don't have anyone on my account...

11bravoxray
Local Performer

Why this isn't a feature already for basic account security is beyond me. Lets get this done pandora or I may have to cancel my paid subscription. I'm tired of getting kicked off my own account I pay for.

Jamie6
Local Performer

Has this happened yet? Is this going to happen!

I am about to freak out NOBODY should be on my account except me! Customer servive isnt helping me out I emailed and I am about to email again!

Christaclark10
Local Performer

I'm tired of paying for someone else to use my account.

I'm ready to cancel it. Every 10 minutes I get the someone else is listening to your account notification.

I made playlists so I didn't have to keep picking up my phone...

Please allow us to have control over our account and what devices are allowed to be logged on.

We pay for it after all.

Thanks

Leawildcat
Local Performer

Looking at the amount of people that is posting this is an issue and has been on the rise since October, why in the world haven't you done anything about it yet????  Please Santa for Christmas?

JohnnyI
Local Performer

Ridiculous I cannot see my devices- keep getting unwanted listeners probably from an old car I traded in!  Going to cancel my subscription unless Pandora can figure this out!!! Annoying 

kwf7
Local Performer
Please someone has hacked into my account and no matter if I change my email or password, some unknown hacker is using my account!!!
thesoundofmusic
Local Performer

We've had this show up on various devices - someone else is using your account. Can you make this much like how Google handles it? Provide device/location info and let you shut if off? My wife and I have had a few conversations about "was it you?" and we basically use the service on the home stereo, a cell phone, and one in awhile an iPad. The way it works right now the warning is useless because you can't track down what the offending device would be let alone figure out if someone hacked your account.

Khali
Local Performer

Absolutely!

risefromtheash
Local Performer

Someone is using my account and i have no way to stop them. It would be amazing if we had a way to log other devices out.