cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Download Options for Offline Listening

More Download Options for Offline Listening

JordanKeoto
Opening Act

Why can't I go to my music collection, long press on an artist and download the songs that are under that artist for my offline listening? Instead I have to go into the artist then long press on each song or album individually!

And I also noticed phantom downloads are still a thing. I have a few artist in my collection that when I click them they have no music under them? How is that even in my library then? 

PS. Making it so the go offline/online button is now in the settings menu? Whos idea was that! How unnecessary was that chance no one asked for!

mod edit: format & change title for clarity

Labels (2)
16 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Hunterconatser , thanks for posting to feature request!

Would you mind describing your idea in a little more detail? When you say you'd like to easily add songs to download, do you mean a separate queue?

Currently, as a Premium subscriber, you're able to download as much offline content (songs, albums, playlists and stations) as your device can manage at anytime. Also, you don't have to wait until cellular service is not available for your phone, you can manually toggle over to offline mode at any time you want. 

Let me know, thanks!

jspittman47
Local Performer

Please make it to wear you can download all your saved songs at once. Please. Otherwise the next time I switch phones I will have to switch to spotify since they have this option. Also, the Android app is in dire need of a better scrolling option when scrolling through your saved songs. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Gracetexana
Local Performer

Totally agree on both points

Lokiofasgard
Local Performer

When I add a songs to my collection I would like a download button in the upper right hand corner  instead of having to download the song one by one.

Nbl_usmc
Local Performer

As Premium Subscription members we have the ability to download all the stations that we like; but why do I have to click on each station then click download? I have hundreds of stations so clicking each one and then clicking download could take hours! Why not have a "Download All" button at the top that will automatically download all your collected stations for you? As a long time member it would be a huge pleasure to see this feature. Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Format