cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
virgil1
Local Performer

I agree with those who ask for the ability to sort alphabetically, by date added, by song, etc. Also, I agree that a notification of a duplicate track being added would be very helpful. C'mon Pandora, Spotify offers these options, so you should do it too. Make me gladder I switched over here.

chadontheridge
Opening Act

To keep myself a happy Pandora customer, I am currently manually alphabetically sorting my growing 1200+ song playlist. As you know, it takes a lot of effort and time. It is absolutely necessary or I wouldn't be able to edit the playlist. It would be nice if Pandora put in a little bit of effort and time and gave us some sort options. 

And it doesn't help that Pandora tacks my new songs on at the bottom of the playlist.

mod edit: merged comments
bobhett
Local Performer

I can't believe there isn't a way to play a playlist starting from the most recently added!

chocobogrove818
Local Performer

This post has been open for almost 3 years. Spotify has had this feature that whole time. I left Spotify because the radio with them is not that good but the fact that I can't sort my playlists is enough to make me switch back. 3....Years.....

daleslad
On the Rise

I agree with chocobogrove818 ,  the members have been asking for sorting features for years and nothing has been done.   I've resigned myself to the fact that nothing will be done until another competitor comes on the scene who will offer  more features.   

Splitlevel
Local Performer

I just want to quickly be able to move a song from the bottom to the top of my playlist. Having to hold and drag as it scrolls through 1000+ songs isn't a great UX.

chadontheridge
Opening Act

I listen on my phone but edit on my PC. It's faster on the PC because you can at least grab the scroll bar on the right to zip to the bottom of the playlist to grab another song to move. -Working hard to keep myself a happy Pandora customer.

5bigbros
Local Performer

Ahh, I would love being able to sort tracks in my playlists! Especially alphabetically and by artist. I often listen to multiple songs from one artist at a time, so being able to group eache artist's songs together would be amazing! 

Thatguy78
Underground

Please add a sort feature for playlists. Would be greatly appreciated. Premium users should have this automatically. Had this feature on Spotify and miss having it.

daleslad
On the Rise

Thatguy78,  join the queue.  I'm afraid your suggestion will join the ever growing list along with the rest of our suggestions gathering dust and spiders somewhere Pandora's basement.