cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments

@Isenhower  here is what I found, I hope this may be of some help for you. 

Log into your Pandora Radio account on the Pandora Radio homepage. Click or select the "Your Stations" tab on the Pandora Radio player. A list of your saved radio stations will be displayed. Select one of the radio stations to begin playing it. The song information will be displayed next to the list of the radio stations you have added to your account. Look next to the now playing artist/song and you will see the playlist of the next songs to be played from your radio station.  Take care and stay safe.  

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Isenhower I moved your post over to this existing feature request: More sorting options for Premium

While there isn't currently a way to alphabetize your playlists, I recommend upvoting this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

madtowntom
Local Performer

I have been a premium member for almost a year now.  There have been countless requests for some basic sorting capabilities added to playlists, no doubt extending years before I joined.  It seems sadly evident that the owners and programmers of Pandora don't seem to care about these requests since they have continued to fall on "deaf ears."  Perhaps it is time all of us start responding with our "pocket books" and switch over to Spotify which has taken care of this basic enhancement YEARS AGO.

EmperorJJ1
On the Rise

One thing to keep in mind with this feature is... if you look at the ratings of Youtube music as of today 11/17/20 there's over 1.8 million reviews averaging 2.8 stars (over 50% being 1 star). Of those 900 thousand people who may be looking for a new paid streaming service, assuming they have never tried any other streaming service other than google play music/youtube music before, would you think they would spend 9.99 a month on pandora without a playlist sorting feature or spend 9.99 a month on amazon prime unlimited, spotify or apple music with a playlist sorting feature?

angel5894
Local Performer

I am going to cancel service because of not being able to sort my librart alphabetically. It's unacceptable that this badic simple functionality is not in the mobile app when it's on the desktop site. I already uninstalled the spp and only use the desktop site but when on your phone it doesnt work as well. That's why i am checking on other musix services. Please resolve this.

dpeat
Underground

I would like to have the ability to organize all parts of My Collection alphabetically, and not just the Stations.  I would like to be able to sort my playlists, songs, artists, etc... by more than just what was most recently played. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dpeat I moved your post over to this existing feature request: More sorting options for Premium

Make sure to upvote this thread with a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

SeymourPandora
Local Performer

I made playlists sorted by genera and they all deleted (not sure why). Sorry by genera feature would be awesome. 

greggr
Underground

I have been asking Pandora for over a year to make it possible sort curated playlists.  A year...

davidg5708
Local Performer

1st, provide the same capability from Pandora web for the iphone app to sort playlists alphabetically or by most recent and 2nd, extend this function when adding a song to a playlist to see the playlist by most recent as default then a toggle to sort alphabetically

mod edit: changed title for clarity