cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
Solarus
Local Performer

It would be nice if you could make a playlist alphabetical by song names or reorganized as by artist, that way you can see what you have on aplaylist and if you have any duplicate songs, so make a playlist better for all users,

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Solarus thanks for posting to our Feature Request board! I moved your idea to an existing thread (More sorting options for Premium) because it sounds like they are very similar. 

Thanks for being part of community! ❤️ Hope to see you around more often. 🎧

blusdrumr
Underground

Anybody know how to get your radio staions on an I Phone arranged from A to Z  since the directions under IOS only work on my desktop? There is no drop down arrow in My Collection for this on the I Phone.

Also does anybody think that " Add Varietly" is a pain in the rear the way it is set up now having to go to each stations back page?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@blusdrumr I moved your post to this existing feature request. Make sure to give this post a ❤️ to express your interest in getting it added to the service as well. 

FlipC
Underground

Is it possible to alphabetize playlists yet?? 11/24/2019

wsturgeo
Local Performer

I want to be able to sort my downloaded albums.

stevenomes
Opening Act

not sure why this should be a feature and not part of the standard sorting options. i mean yes id love the to add it but this is really basic, sorting collection alphabetically? i only have like 30 stations right now but its a pain to try to find the one i want based only on recent listening history. I cant imagine how it must be for those who have many more stations. This should be basic functionality in any music service. Ironically you get more sorting options for stations with pandora plus i believe, unless that has changed. 

dontheweazel
Local Performer

Iwould love to be able to sort aphabelicly by artist and by alvem

JillofAllTrades
Local Performer
Ability to search would be a bonus. RN if I want to remove a specific song in a long custom playlist I don’t always find it. I’d rather enjoy listening to Pandora rather than taking time to do something that ought to be intuitive in the 21st Century. There’s growing competition out their Pandora. My eyes have started to wander and I’m wondering if other services are more user friendly with their user-generated playlists. I’ve made myself create playlists So I don’t have to listen to a song more than once a week. That’s another area I’m looking at: More variety, less repetition. .
Sammy
Underground

Agree. Would love this functionality in Premium.

@axiomatic wrote:

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

mod edit: format