cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

Ideas: More sorting options for Premium (playlists, stations, albums, etc)

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
200 Comments
daleslad
On the Rise

I haven't seen any improvements in the last two years,  I guess they think that making long lists of everyones complaints is enough.  

Brooke10
Local Performer

I want to be able to sort playlist, prevent duplicates, and rename folders. Can't believe these aren't already features since these are most common on everyone else's app.

info1
Underground

I would love to see this. It seems like a simple but very useful thing to do!

natolith1010
Local Performer

They use to have this on the app before I went premium but now that I am it is gone. So very cumbersome to find my stations that I love to listen to. Please bring this back to premium accounts.

dvande04
Local Performer

i would like it too.

Jvliet108
Local Performer

I have a large playlist.  It gets time consuming manually reordering it as I add songs.  I would be nice to have an alphabetical sort feature.  I would like a primary and secondary sort function such as primary by band and secondary by song title.  It makes it easier to find stuff in a large list.

marthag
Local Performer

I have an existing playlist I created sometime ago.  Sense then I have added new songs to the playlist, but the new added songs go to the bottom of the list.  would like to be able to add in the new songs in alphabet order with the existing songs. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

MusicFan76576
Local Performer

Bring back sorting by hours played. I don't see this anymore on my Android app or Mac app or Chrome browser sessions. I need to trim the number of stations and get rid of the random ones that were created by my smart speaker.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @marthag! Thanks for posting to Feature Request!

We’re always looking to improve, and getting feedback like this definitely helps with that.

Thanks for being a part of our Community!
Tortuga_Música
Underground

2022 Feb and still no options for organizing our collected stations? Original request from 2019 up-voted.

I work as a barista and would love to have easily accessible stations in Pandora available and grouped together. As I would for my stations by genre (industrial, electronica, folk, alternative, etc.) then the option for A-Z sorting by group or album title.

I'm a paying user and far prefer Pandora over Spotify, but it seems the developers have been very slow to update the user experience unfortunately.