cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More sorting options for Premium

More sorting options for Premium

axiomatic
Underground

It would be great if there were different ways to sort the collection in the mobile app. Especially alphabetically.

mod edit: format

Labels (2)
121 Comments
Jvliet108
Local Performer

I have a large playlist.  It gets time consuming manually reordering it as I add songs.  I would be nice to have an alphabetical sort feature.  I would like a primary and secondary sort function such as primary by band and secondary by song title.  It makes it easier to find stuff in a large list.

longtimepandora
Local Performer

Bring back sorting by hours played. I don't see this anymore on my Android app or Mac app or Chrome browser sessions. I need to trim the number of stations and get rid of the random ones that were created by my smart speaker.

Tortuga_Música
Underground

2022 Feb and still no options for organizing our collected stations? Original request from 2019 up-voted.

I work as a barista and would love to have easily accessible stations in Pandora available and grouped together. As I would for my stations by genre (industrial, electronica, folk, alternative, etc.) then the option for A-Z sorting by group or album title.

I'm a paying user and far prefer Pandora over Spotify, but it seems the developers have been very slow to update the user experience unfortunately.

Peaches578
Local Performer

please add a sorting feature in Pandora to allow alphabetizing your playlists.   There is too much duplicataion.

heyitstehya
Underground

I'd really like to be able to sort my collected songs alphabetically. Same with playlists. I often have duplicates on playlists because I can't search through it easily. 

virgil1
Local Performer

Yes. Notification of duplicates, as well as alphabetizing.

Loryann
Local Performer

Alphabetize playlist titles please, I have over 100 playlists!!!

thewongkrystle
Local Performer

I’d like to have my new songs added to the top of my playlists. Or option to change ascending/descending order/sort.  Thank you. 

Freak4potter
Local Performer

We have asked for this for a long time-- when is this going to happen?

Grace95
Local Performer

I so want to be able to sort playlists by title!