cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Pandora Modes on more devices

Ideas: Pandora Modes on more devices

apogee
Underground

In my Pandora account, I changed most of the radio artists to 'Deep Cuts' mode- if I stream directly from the Pandora app (either on phone or computer), the songs that play reflect this change. However, if I stream through the Apple TV app or the Denon/HEOS, the songs that play do NOT reflect this change (they seem to play the normal Pandora playlist for each artist). I've tried logging out on both the AppleTV and HEOS Pandora apps, and no change. Any suggestions on how to get the 'Deep Cuts' mode to play on all devices I stream through? Thank you!

Labels (3)
92 Comments
jl1955
Local Performer

They're getting our dues so why would they have to bother with customer service.....

jl1955
Local Performer

They're getting our dues so why would they have to bother with customer service...

charlzm
Opening Act

I use Pandora via the Roku app sometimes; it would be nice to have access to modes via that interface.

weedpeople
Local Performer

Good luck with that!   

Many users have been requesting this feature for years and Pandora completely ignores us.   Quite annoying.

lakedaisy
Opening Act

Please add Modes to the Google Play Store Pandora app. 

altmannbill
Local Performer

I repeatedly hear Pandora's ad on my Echo/Alexa device for the new features, such as Pandora Modes and For You. I listen to Pandora through my Echo/Alexa device most days for hours, and I'd love to explore these new features.

Please add these features to the Echo/Alexa App.

Or filter the ads sent to my device so that I don't get ads which I cannot use in the device where they're playing.

Thank you.

Straz
Local Performer

Casting vote for Mode feature availability on Sony Bravia 'smart' TVs.

Modes functions good w/ my HP laptop however not on SVTV.

FWIW I do use Roku, also YouTube, no change w/ either re TV access.

Repetitive play lists grow tiring real fast, Mode selection on my HP laptop effectively cured issue posthaste.

Please Pandora do what it takes to make Modes available to Sony sets. Pretty please?

thus
Local Performer

Please support "Tune This Station" (AKA Modes) on Fire TV and Roku.

weedpeople
Local Performer

Good luck with that.   Pandora customers have been requesting this feature for years.   Pandora doesn't care.

lakedaisy
Opening Act

Yes.  Pandora doesn't monitor this site.  It's just here to make us think Pandora will do something.