cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

cmattchen
Underground

You know what would be cool? If I could print a receipt from my account like every other online subscription service in the history of ever. 

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Please Note: This thread is an Ideas post, specifically, the ability to view your billing history. If you would like to this feature for Pandora, click on the heart ❤️ to cast your vote.

If you would like to request a receipt, please visit the following threads for further help:

Labels (1)
96 Comments
highaltitude7
Local Performer

How do I print a copy of my invoice? This should be a basic feature. Must I switch to Spotify to get this simple request?

SHA1
Local Performer

I also need recurring invoices for my business account and going back to search on how to find help takes too long. PLEASE make this process easier for business owners!!  Horrible practice to not have access to past invoices. -_-

aprice
Local Performer

I need a receipt for the deduction from my credit card.

I have to show how this was paid for business. 

Thank You

Sumagoo
Local Performer

I use Pandora services in my massage studio for work, so the fees SHOULD BE a tax deduction.  But I go through the same frustration year after year at tax time.  Frankly, I think it's absolutely ridiculous that I can't simply print out a receipt like I can with EVERY OTHER THING in my files.  I mean, it's not exactly rocket surgery...

mrcomms
Underground

Can paid subscribers please get access to our full billing history? I don't understand why we don't have the option to view invoices or past statements from our accounts. It would be so much simpler than trying to figure out how to contact support or how to navigate the community or who/where to ask someone every time we need a copy of a receipt.

Like many users, my account is for a business and I have to provide receipts and invoices for statement charges. Just about every other service we use—and there are dozens—has a section somewhere in the account for billing and/or invoices, complete with full history and options to view individual invoices. And that's in addition to emailing copies of the invoice when it's charged. Pandora could easily do the same.

It's so tedious having to go through this whole song and dance every time I need a copy of an invoice. Please just put them in the Subscription section of users' accounts.

leadpastorfbcb
Local Performer

Providing proof of purchase is part of doing business. Come on Pandora. Get with it. You bill someone, they pay you. You provide a receipt. 

concierge1521
Local Performer

How this is a big deal with Pandora is beyond comprehension!!!  Each year I have to jump through hoops to request a receipt of my annual membership payment so I can get reimbursed by my employer.  This year I am on my third request for this receipt.  For some reason, this is something the company wants to be a hassle for their customers.  This is the worst accounting system of all the companies I do business with.   

RB2
Local Performer

How can I obtain a receipt for my monthly subscription? I need to submit it for reimbursement to my work place.

ninazito
Local Performer

I also require a receipt for monthly billing for business expense reports. If this is not currently possible, can someone from support send me a receipt for 2020?

Please add this seemingly simple feature. 

Thanks.

tayloro26
Local Performer

I need a receipt for the deduction from my credit card.

I have to show how this was paid for business. 

Thank You