cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

cmattchen
Underground

You know what would be cool? If I could print a receipt from my account like every other online subscription service in the history of ever. 

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Please Note: This thread is an Ideas post, specifically, the ability to view your billing history. If you would like to this feature for Pandora, click on the heart ❤️ to cast your vote.

If you would like to request a receipt, please visit the following threads for further help:

Labels (1)
96 Comments
edwardtwchamber
Local Performer

I use this account for business purposes. It would be nice to have a printable reciept.

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback @edwardtwchamber!

While viewing your billing history is not currently a feature, we are happy to help provide a receipt to you.

TO REQUEST A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT: Contact our User Support team via email or you can post your request in the Direct billed - Copy of Invoices/Receipts thread.

If you'd like to see this feature for Pandora, don't forget to vote by clicking on the heart ❤️.

cmattchen
Underground

Why on Earth is this a thing?! You are basically saying that getting a receipt needs to be a whole big thing?

TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Thanks for the feedback @cmattchen

pgb07410
Local Performer

My reasons for requesting on-line access to past and present receipts covering payments to Pandora are:

-   It is a standard, prudent, and required business practice to maintain copies of receipts on file for all purchases made, and categorized as a business expense.

-  In the event Pandora's customers' receipts (physical or digital) are lost - and their customer does not have access to copies or a digital backup - it would benefit Pandora's customers to have online access to those receipts.

- Most on-line services providers, such as Pandora, provide their clients (business or private) with a seamless service experience: From the review of their product lines to the maintenance of their client’s historical purchasing information, including access to receipts.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pgb07410 I moved your post to this existing feature request - make sure to give the post a ❤️as well to express your interest in getting it added.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Playworks
Local Performer

So I signed up for a premium account for my company, only to find out that each month when I fill out my expense report, not only can I not check my email for the most recent reciept (because automatic email notifications are not an available option), I can't even view or print my past charges through my online account. I literally have to email support with a new case each month to request a reciept, and then wait a few days for it to be emailed to me.

I have to imagine the only reason for the missing "feature" would be to keep from reminding people that they have signed up for a service that is automatically charging them every month into perpetuity. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe you can explain to me why a technology company could not provide this basic option?

byoumans4537
Local Performer

I also need a receipt and have no way of getting.

healthimages
Local Performer

agreed, ive not seen another company that doesnt give you the option to get receipts. if i have to keep doing this, we will just switch to a company that this isnt such a hassle

Rec2Go_Woodland
Local Performer

I use a business credit card for my Pandora account. I need a receipt to reconcile my account and can not do so if I don't have a receipt for proof of payment.  The reminder notice that came 2 weeks prior to the charges won't suffice.