cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

Ideas: Ability to view billing history

cmattchen
Underground

You know what would be cool? If I could print a receipt from my account like every other online subscription service in the history of ever. 

mod edit: format and title for clarity

Please Note: This thread is an Ideas post, specifically, the ability to view your billing history. If you would like to this feature for Pandora, click on the heart ❤️ to cast your vote.

If you would like to request a receipt, please visit the following threads for further help:

Labels (1)
96 Comments
scrow
Local Performer
ljbrewer3, Regarding your Post: This is a Brilliant comment. Succinct and
Educating - Kudos. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I wish Pandora
was listening. Regards, Steve

Re: Print Receipt/ View Billing History

Still need a receipt. May have to change streaming services if I cannot get
a receipt that shows I pay for my subscription. Literally there is no other
service that fails to offer receipts. Fast food even gives me free food if
they forget to give me a receipt. CVS kills 4 trees per receipt to make
sure it's long enough to not be missed.

The word receipt comes from Old French meaning a list of ingredients for
potions and medicine and from Anglo-French meaning to receive in writing
details that prove you have acquired said product or service. From the
1400s. It's literally a a 600 year old idea.

Thanks for reading and considering the need for receipts Pandora.
ccuitadmin
Local Performer

Please email receipts to your customers! All other web sites do for charges!

Daddy_Dragon
Local Performer

Still no changes? How do I really know if/when I have been billed out of the remaining less than $10 I have until 2022...

Yeah, Social Security is not always payments every month. Not even for Disabled Military Veterans nor their adult incapable dependants... Even though I am/was on the military plan as is.

Only/Any contact from the people in control, NOT MODS OF THE COMMUNITY, or any actual humane HUMAN beings who still care are all I currently have the strength for.

Daddy_Dragon
Local Performer

Never mind... Banks have opened 20 minutes early. I have 69¢ left to my name. I am REALLY eying Only Fans at the moment. The Gods Bless America.

And people wonder why I pretended to be from somewhere else growing up... If you have not figured it out yet... **I** am said Adult Incapable Dependent.

Daddy_Dragon
Local Performer

Is not being karaoke anymore a good thing?

djBriBri
Local Performer

How is not getting a receipt still a problem?

Gus1928
Local Performer

Every year it's the same thing.  I need an invoice that shows I have paid for the **ahem** account.

batteryit
Local Performer

I thought it was egregious that the feature request to sign out of all devices at once wasn't implemented, but then I find that you can't even print a receipt without contacting support.

I don't understand... I just really don't understand how a business this big can operate without these basic and absolutely necessary features.

djBriBri
Local Performer

Yes. It is utterly clear this has been left out on purpose.

Doc8403
Local Performer

How is it that in 2022 I can't get a receipt for money spent? unbelievable. This really needs to be added ASAP.