cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas: Programming Your Own Radio Station

Ideas: Programming Your Own Radio Station

Vikkicpoet
Underground

While I enjoy using Pandora. I would love to see a feature where I'm able to program my radio station. Being I would love to have my radio station play exclusive music before any other stations. I would like to also, be able to see my top rated songs. I'm such a music enthusiast that I can listen to music all day. My favorite thing about Pandora is creating radio stations and sharing my favorite music with others. 

Labels (1)
4 Comments
TannerPandora
Status changed to: Open Ideas

Hi @Vikkicpoet Thanks for posting to community! I moved your post from chat to our Feature Request board to help keep things tidy.

Thanks for this awesome idea! We really like hearing from our listeners on topics like this, so keep the coming!

Our Feature Request board is the best place to give us ideas and feedback on things you'd like to see for Pandora. Feel free to check out the board and don't forget to vote on the ideas you like! ❤️

Hope to see you around community more!

rjdeible
Local Performer

I second that request.

Seph
Opening Act

This is exactly what I asked for but with a bit more direction from a developer perspective:

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Feature-Requests/User-control-of-Stations-quot-genre-DNA-quot-add-r...

teagueAMX
Local Performer

My Pioneer car stereo can assign station numbers in its Pandora app - like a radio station. I want to create ‘stations’ of certain genres of music, such as 50’s music with Patsy Cline, and so on, with nothing but 50’s music. Like the 50's greatest hits - no 1970’s rock on that station. I would like to also create another ‘station’ with 1970’s rock, but no 1950’s pop songs.

It seems Pandora wants to add music selections to my stations based on all the music I listen to which is a very wide variety.

Example: My wife likes music from the 50's, 60's and 70's, but she doesn't like Buckethead, so when she's in my cars I want to be able to select a genre of music with my station button.